Looking For Something?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge Thursday



Good Morning and Happy Thursday!! 


It's that time again - it's time for another Cameo Creations challenge!! YAY!! I LOVE these challenges. They're so much fun and they make sure I put that Cameo to use every other week - at the least! 

So, this weeks challenge is to create anything with a SUMMER THEME. The ONLY requirement is that you MUST use your Cameo in some way to create your creation.

This week's challenge is being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps. When you enter your creation over on the Cameo Creations Challenge Blog, you will be entered to win a some awesome Digi stamps from Bugaboo stamps, which you can see have been used in my project and some of the other DT projects as well. How fun, right?? Well... what are you waiting for?? Get your layout linked up HERE

Now, let's take a peek at my project this week. I chose to go with a card. I am NOT happy with my card, as mojo had left the building last week. However, I hope you all enjoy it even if I don't. : )  




Don't forget to head on over and get your layout linked up. You don't want to miss out on the awesome Bugaboo Digi Stamps!!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you in some way. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, what are you talking about? I LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete