Looking For Something?

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cameo Creations Birthday Blog Hop


Welcome to the Cameo Creations Birthday Blog Hop!! First, I would like to wish Monica and very HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday! I hope she gets spoiled 10x's over and has a fabulous day! Well, as you now now this hop is for Monica's birthday! You're gonna see lots of fabulous Cameo Creations with a Birthday twist! 

If you're coming from Monica's blog, you're on the right track. If you've just stopped by to visit my blog and would like to hop through the entire hop, be sure to head back to Monica's blog and start from the beginning. 

I hope you sit back, relax and enjoy everyone's fabulous creations! 

Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost a long the way, or if you would like to go back and see all the fabulous creations again. : ) 

Kristy (you're here) 

Now, let's take a peek at my project for today. 

This is a birthday card I sent to Monica. I hope she likes it!! For this card I used the Imaginence Birthday paper stack. The banner and the cake are both from Scraptastical Kreations. I used a Peachy Keen face stamp on the cake, and I think it was the perfect little touch. This didn't come out exactly as I had planned, though, but it will do. I hope you all enjoy my card today. 

It's time for you to head on over to Jessica's blog and see what fabulous birthday creation she has to share with all of you. 

I hope I've inspired you in some way today, and that you find lots of inspiration through today's hop as well.  

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 



36 comments:

  1. What a super cute card, Monica is going to love it! I am still trying to learn everything the Cameo can do and loving every minute of it. I used my Cricut machine for the firsat time last night in over a week. I couldn't imagine life with out my new toy. TFS your project, like I said I love it.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! Love the banners and the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super adorable card, she is going to love it!! The cut and papers you used are so cute!! I am still trying to figure out how to use my Cameo, I only know some basics but I have to say I love it so far!
    TFS :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card,love the colors and Peachy face!! Already a follower! :)
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! In fact it is SCRAPTASTICAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card...that little face on the cake is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianmlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristy, your card is Terrific! And I became a follower of your blog today! :)
    Hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!! This card is stinkin cute!!!! I absolutely positively LOVE it!,,,,,,,, everything is perfect about it!!! Thanks for making this such an amazing hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. I'm sure she'll love it!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those layered banners and the winky cake. Monica is sure to adore this card!
    Happy to have hopped in and already a follower!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card! Love the colors and the double banner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! I love the cake and the banners.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cute card. PK faces are so adorable. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw, love this card!! I am on my way to being 30 too so I love the '30' theme! :) New follower!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really fun card..love that wink on your cake and the colors. New to cameo world and your blog. Great

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card. The banner is super cute and I love the face!
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an adorable card. Your colors are great and the face is so cute!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card! Love that PK face on there.

    Lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card! I love that background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is too cute, Monica will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet card, great bacground paper. :)

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG Kristy, what a lovely card!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute! Sure she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. super cute card! Monica is truly special and deserves to have some cameo fun! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute--I like the banner and the cute face on the cake.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute card! Monica is sure going to love it!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love it. That Peachy Keen stamp really adds to the card.
    Myoriah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW Kristy!!! This is awesome!! love the papers you used and love the peachy face you added!! What a GREAT birthday card!!!!
    TFS and hope you had a GREAT weekend!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I bet she loved it.Love the number on the cake.Very fun DP.

    ReplyDelete