Looking For Something?

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Berry Sweet Layout


Good Evening -- I'm here sharing this adorable layout with all of you. I've had this layout in my head for a few days now, and finally I felt the mojo kick in yesterday afternoon before we had to head out to a baseball game. I knew just what I wanted to do so it all flowed so well, and it came together so quickly. I didn't stress about this layout at all - not like I normally do. I am in absolute LOVE with this one! 

On this layout I used patterns from my store, Scraptastical Kreations. You can find these patterns and many other's by clicking HERE.

So here's my Berry Sweet layout!! This is a 2 page 12x12 spread. I had embossed the flowers and stems for, and machine stitched each photo mat for added detail. 

Here are a few more photos of some close ups of different parts of the layouts.
(please forgive the photos) 





I now have this layout listed on eBay, which you can find HERE if you're interested. : ) 

I was just so excited about this layout that I HAD to share with all of you. I hope you all have enjoyed my layout and I have inspired you in some way. Thank you so much for taking a peek! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, This is really adorable! I didn't know that you sold pages on ebay, I thought that you were busy enough creating the patterns,lol! I didn't want to write it on Facebook because I have some really nosey relatives that don't need to know any of my business, lol, but I sell pages also, under scrappinkar. I'm in a group called MOMZ. I don't have anything listed this week, because I have been scrubbing the house down for company and new fridge delivery and it's been way too long since I've cleaned,lol. I'll have to add your user name to my favorites so that I can see all of your new listings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun layout with great colors and details.

    ReplyDelete