Looking For Something?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Whitney's Sweet 16 Blog Hop


Welcome to Whitney's Sweet 16 Blog Hop!

I would first like to wish Whitney the happiest birthday!!

Grand Prize Winner will receive the following: 
A crop-a-dile from the host 
I-Rock from the host
Paper Piecing set by Colleen of CBC Scrapbooking (winner's choice) 


In order to be eligible for the grand prize drawing, please make sure you check out each blog and leave some blog love. Also, make sure you leave a comment and become a follower on Rachelle's blog

Enjoy the hop!


Today we are celebrating a vibrant, beautiful 16 year old young lady who is a gift from the Lord. What better way to celebrate your 16th birthday than with friends. So, I have asked several of my talented crafty friends to help me make Whitney's 16th birthday special. This hop is all about Whitney and I have asked my crafty friends to make cards to send to her to celebrate 16th - all celebrating that special time in life when a girl turns 16. I hope you enjoy each project along the way as everyone has worked very hard to help make Whitney's day special! Be sure to leave a comment at each stop in the hop to with the blog candy!

If you've arrived from Jenny's blog, you're on the right track. If not, and you've just lucked upon this blog post, be sure to head on over to Rachelle's blog and start hopping from the beginning. 

To celebrate Whitney's birthday I created and sent her this card. 

My apologies for the poor photo, as I had to take it with my phone. I had a terrible week of migraines and was running behind - went to take the photo and my camera battery was dead. EEK! I had to get my card in the mail, so my phone was the end result. lol. 

I hope you have enjoy the hop today and enjoyed celebrating Whitney's Sweet 16 with all of us. You have reached the end of the hop.

17 comments:

  1. Kristy, Your card is amazing! Thank You for being part of Whitney's "special" birthday.
    I am so sorry you had a hard week with not feeling well. I am praying for you.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I can't believe you took that photo with your camera! I think it was pretty good! Hope your feeling better.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She loves it and says Thank You!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is perfect for a sweet sixteen! I hope you are feeling better; I totally understand as I deal with them myself ((hugs))!!

    It is nice to participate in the hop with you, Kristy!


    Happy Hopping!! ~Beth & Emily
    motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
    e-mail: mddesigns_11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card I love the number line with the 16 circled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! and picture isn't bad at all!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristy ... I love your card, and no, your picture didn't turn out poorly at all. You're very sweet yourself -- not unlike our Sweet 16 Birthday Girl -- for participating in this Hop despite your wicked migraine. I'm a migraineur myself (UGH) and know how very debilitating they can be. I don't know about you, but when I get one of those multi-day ones, my crafting mojo goes south and I can't even stand the thought of being around light, smells, or THE WORLD. Take good care of you, and thank you again for making Whitney's day extra special and hopping along with us.

    Fondly,

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the papers you used!! I hope that this week will be a better week without any migranes as they are just the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks good to me and love the colours..joined as your member..♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card. I love the pattern paper. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. The 16 that stood out is beautiful, in spite of what you have been thru this is an amazing result I love it..

    awashingtontx34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute and fun card! I love the papers and great way to highlight her age by circle 16. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete