Looking For Something?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scraptastical Kreations - Scraplift This Callenge

Hello Scrappy Crafty Friends 

Each week over on the Scraptastical Kreations Facebook Fan page and in our SK group we have a weekly scraplift this challenge. I've been very bad about posting the challenge to my blog for other's to participate in too, but I am going to try being more disciplined on getting them posted.

How this challenge works is; you can take this and use it like a sketch - flip it, switch it, or rotate it. Or, you can take certain elements from the project you would like to use in your own project. It's super fun and super simple! The only REQUIREMENT is that is MUST have an SK pattern or SVG on it somewhere, which if you are not familiar with the SK patterns or SVG's you can visit the website HERE

GOODIES - The winner will receive a GC to shop in the Scraptastical Kreations store

To post your entries please visit HERE, the Scraptastical Kreations fanpage on Facebook. Or, you can add it to Mr. Linky at the bottom of the page. 

So, now on to this week's Scraplift Challenge. This is a layout I created, as I am determined to get some of my own scrapping done every week (ha ha, wishful thinking?) 


Aside from a SK pattern or svg being on your scraplift, for this challenge you must make it a personal layout. Hence my self -challenge to get more of my own scrapping done! Thank you all for playing along with us!

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 



No comments:

Post a Comment