Looking For Something?

Monday, May 21, 2012

Made Especially For You: Use 3 brads challenge



Hello and happy Monday to you all!! 
Welcome to another Made Especially For You challenge. This week's challenge is to create a card using 3 brads! Be sure to enter this challenge and you could win a $20 GC to Scraptastical Kreations. Be sure to link up your cards at Made Especially For You to be entered! 

Now on to my card for this week's challenge 


Card Recipe: 
Pink Paislee Patterned Paper
Kraft cardstock 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

2 comments:

  1. great card Kristy, love that it would work for either a boy or girl, your die cuts are super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out Fantastic Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete