Looking For Something?

Monday, May 7, 2012

Made Especially For You Challenge: Mother's Day Card


Hello and happy Monday to you all!! 
Today I am sharing my first card for the Made Especially For You design team. This week's challenge was to create a Mother's Day card. Our sponsor this week is MelJen's Designs, and they have graciously provided a digi stamp to create our cards with this week. These digi's are just too cute and super fun to work with!! 

Enter this challenge and you could win 4 non-colored images of your choice from MelJen Designs. Be sure to link up your Mother's Day cards at Made Especially For You to be entered! 

Now on to my card for this week's challenge 


I have just started coloring with Primacolor pencils, and I have to say - I'm addicted! I have a lot to learn, but I'm very pleased with the way this card came out. The digi was so easy to work with just the right amount of detail for a beginner like me. You can find this particular digi HERE

Card Recipe: 
MelJen's Designs Fancy Little Teapot Digi
Hedi Swapp Patterned Paper 
Kraft cardstock 
Misc Ribbon. 

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your Mother's Day card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 






6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! :) I love that even the sentiment is matted on all 3 layers of colors!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!!! Colors are great together!! Thank you for Sharing with us at Digi Darla's Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teapot!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Darla's Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this cute!! Colors are gorgeous and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards.Love the colors and teapot.

    ReplyDelete