Looking For Something?

Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Official....

I would like to take a few minutes to share some very exciting news with all of you. A few weeks ago I submitted to the Made Especially For You design team call. I never in a million years expected that I would be chosen. However, I was and I am SO totally stoked about it!! 

Come on by the Made Especially For You blog and see all the fun and awesome things going on! 


I want to say thank you to Ashley for choosing me to be on her design team, and I'm so excited to be working with all of the other gals on the team as well. It's going to be a great journey! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 



6 comments:

  1. Yahoooo!!! Congrats! What fun and exciting news! I can't wait to see what you create!
    {love love}
    Scrappin' Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Girls! I'm super excited!! Be sure to check back on Monday to see the new challenge! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girl, They are very lucky to have you! You are very talented and your designs are amazing. I am really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kristy :) That is fabulous news, well done mate xo

    ReplyDelete