Looking For Something?

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Monday!!



Hello and happy Monday to you all!! I hope you all have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend. And, as you know, Monday brings the Made Especially For You challenge. This week's challenge is to create a card using paper PIERCING! Be sure to enter this challenge and you could win a $20 GC to Adams Acres. Be sure to link up your cards at Made Especially For You to be entered! 

Now on to my card for this week's challenge 



Card Recipe: 
Pink Paislee Patterned Paper
Itty Bitty by Unity (Heather Flahtery) Stamps
Kraft cardstock 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Kristy, love the colours a lot. and the little envelope and leaf stamp are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kristy !! The quotes in the stamp set are MY favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is "fabulous" Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete