Looking For Something?

Monday, May 14, 2012



Hello and happy Monday to you all!!

Today I am sharing my card for the Made Especially For You weekly challenge. This week we're challenging you all to follow the sketch posted below.  We also were graciously sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps, so we incorporated a digi into the sketch as well. This was a super fun sketch to work with.

 

Enter this challenge and you could win some awesome Bugaboo Stamps AND  the two Lucky 8 punches pictures below. Be sure to link up your sketch cards at Made Especially For You to be entered!



Now on to my card for this week's challenge 


Card Recipe: 
Bugaboo Stamp
Paper Studio Patterned Paper
Twinery Twine 
Kraft cardstock 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

11 comments:

  1. Great card Kristy, really love that you crated a scene, and the little fishing pole is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your take on this sketch Kristy! Very creative and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soo cute & luv the fishin scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card Kristy! I love the colors and the amazingly perfect way everything is cut and laid out. Keep up the good word and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Kristy...love it!!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Kristy! I love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love it!

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and love the way you used the sketch. Love your blog and have been peeking at your creations, going to follow you now....3

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card Kristy, love how you used the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the blog I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete