Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 31, 2012

GDT I {Heart} Ippity


Good Morning Everyone!

I wanted to share with all of you my first card as a Guest Designer for Heather Flaherty and her I {Heart} Ippity by Unity line. I'm SO excited to be apart of such an amazing and talented team. And, not to mention her stamps are FABULOUS!!! I LOVE them! 


For this card I used up some of my scraps, which is always nice to do since I have TONS! I'm such a paper hoarder and it's SO hard for me to throw any paper away! I stamped the leaves on some patterned paper from the Target $1 bin. I love, love, love those bins. The paper is very thin, but it's perfect for stamping on and cutting around. I also used some Kraft Cardstock from Recollections and stamped my sentiment on there, and ran some misc twill (I've had it for years!) through the middle and frayed the edge of it. I really dig these colors together!  Be sure you head on over to the I {Heart} Ippity blog and check out all the AMAZING cards posted everyday! 

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and that I have inspired you in some way today! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 
Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the stamps, and it always nice to be able to use up scraps lol. I am a total paper hoarder too ;)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! LOVE the Sentiment and Wonderful color combo too! So fresh and Summery! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i'm now following you too...yeah. Great card..i love all the elements...the ribbon, stamping and layout...super fine..thanks for sharing..kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog and cards. Good work
    I need you to do my blog for me. I don't how you get it looking like this

    ReplyDelete