Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cameo Creations Thursday


Good Morning and Happy Thursday!! 


It's that time again - it's time for another Cameo Creations challenge!! YAY!! I LOVE these challenges. They're so much fun and they make sure I put that Cameo to use every other week - at the least! 

So, this weeks challenge is to create a layout - anything goes. The ONLY requirement is that you MUST use your Cameo in some way to create your layout!

This week's challenge is being sponsored by SVG Attic. When you enter your layout over on the Cameo Creations Challenge Blog, you will be entered to win a $20 GC to spend in the SVG Attic store. How fun, right?? Well... what are you waiting for?? Get your layout linked up HERE

Now, let's take a peek at my layout. 
I am SO far behind in my own scrapping, that I took this opportunity to create a page for my own books. Not often do I get the time to do that anymore. It truly felt great to scrap for myself for a change!


Recipe: 
Bazzill cardstock 
Scraptastical Kreations SVG/Paper Piecing Patterns
Paper Studio Patterned Paper 
Thickers 
Misc. letters and sticker 

Don't forget to head on over and get your layout linked up. You don't want to miss out on the awesome SVG Attic GC!!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you in some way. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute photo! I love all of the details you added to the layout...so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout! Reminds me I should be creating something for my girls..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lay out!!! You did a super de duper fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete