Looking For Something?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge: Color Challenge


Happy Thursday Scrappy Crafty friends!! 

Today I am sharing with you all the Cameo Creations Challenge #8 - This week's challenge is a color challenge! How fun, right? The colors to be used are; coral, yellow, and green! I have to say - I had a hard time with these colors, although they are fabulous together, I didn't seem to have many of these colors in my stash aside from green. So, that made it a bit difficult for me to be creative with this one! 

This week's sponsor is the amazing Bugaboo Stamps.

Here is a little bit about Bugaboo stamps -- As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago, and today Bugaboo stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images and they're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create you paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide new releases and freebies every week! If you taste runs to rubber (and you know you who you are) you can find Bugaboo stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And Finally, join in the Bubaboo Staps DT weekly challenges over at Catch the Bug.


Their images are so stinkin' cute!! Who wouldn't love to win some of their images to play with? I know I would!! All you have to do to win is create a card with the color pallete - coral, yellow, and green and link your project up over at Monica's Creative Madness blog

So, let's take a peek at my card!


Pin It

For this card I used my Cameo and Silhouette software to print and cut. I also colored my image within the software as well. I LOVE that the Silhouette software has so much versatility and had so many functions. 

Card Recipe 
Core'dinations Cardstock
White Gel Pen 
Scrap patterned paper


Don't forget to head over to Monica's blog to link up your card! We can't wait to see all the entries! Thank you so much for stopping by today to check out my card and the challenge! I hope I have inspired you in some way today. : ) 

As Always - Getting Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

5 comments:

  1. cute cute cute


    cathie
    http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy...wow this is gorgeous. Love the colours and I imagine they would be hard to put together. I have just purchased my silhouette cameo and I did NOT know you could paint within it?? I sure have a lot to learn about it....considering I did not receive a lot of information on the "how to"...anyway, thanks for looking at my blog and I do love this card...great stamps for sure..♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristy, your card is ADORABLE!!! I love the little turtle :D

    Jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Downright stinkin' cute card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SSSOOOOOO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete