Looking For Something?

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way Blog Hop



Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way.... YAY!! Welcome to the hop! We're glad to have you hopping along with us, and we hope that you enjoy all the Easter creations we have to share with you. This is a two day hop, so be sure to stop back by tomorrow for some more cute and fun Easter Creations. 

If you're coming from Lisa's blog, you're on the right track. If you've lucked up on this blog post and would like to hop from the beginning, then please head on back to Lisa's blog and start at the beginning. Your next stop will be to the crafty Scrappin' Madge

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way. 


So now that all that is squared away, let's take a peek at my project I have to share with all of you. First, I am SO very proud of this layout. I have not done a layout so big in some time, or ever - I think, lol. My layout is a springy Easter layout. Lots of detail and love put into this one! 

Here it is 

Recipe 
Scraptastical Kreations Paper Piecing Patterns (lots of them!) 
Paper Studio Patterned Paper 
Core-dinations cardstock
Twinery Twine 
Peachy Keen Stamps

I hope you all have enjoyed my layout today and I hope that I have inspired you to make your on Easter layout to share your memories. PS - this layout will be listed on eBay on Tuesday (search ladieoluck if interested) 

Remember... your next stop is Scrappin Madge, so head on over and see what she has to share with all of you. 

As Always - Gettin Scrappy with it, 

Kristy 

17 comments:

  1. Kristy,
    Love the layout! and yes you were right a lot of detail! Way fun:) can't wait to see what you create tomorrow:)
    {love-love}
    scrappin' madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! Fabulous LO!! So much detail and it all comes together beautifully!! can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow! ;)
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout Kristy. It is so cute. Thank you so much for being a part of this wonderful hop with me. I can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout- the paper piecing work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy--you blow me away! Gorgeous LO today with your awesome new pattern (that I have been eyeing). Yes, indeed you have put in great detail and love. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative, super awesome!! Love it!
    Janet Royer
    http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing very cute layout
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Easter Layout is just Adorable! I Love It! Looking forward to seeing what you have made for tomorrow. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristy,
    This is sooooo darling! OMGoodness, how long did it take you to create this? With all those pieces it must have taken a while, but it sure paid off! This is fantastic! :0) Love it!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is "eggceptional". Love it and very Eastery.....Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Page!! LOVE the bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super adorable! TFS I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely layout. I just love the rabbits and paper.

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness...so many adorable details..the sun, the birds, the flowers and of course, the bunnies! Wonderful job!! msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an adorable LO. I really need to give them a try. You've given me some inspiration.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing layout Kristy!! I love all the little details you added to it... and can tell there is a lot of love in creating this layout! Thanks for sharing your lovely layout with us! I enjoy being in the hop with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kristy, your layout is absolutely adorable, so many cute details!! Great being on this hop with you :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete