Looking For Something?

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge #6


Good Morning Scrappy Friends!! I hope you all have a fabulous day. 

Welcome to the sixth Cameo Creations Challenge. 


Where it's all about Silhouette all the time!
If you have any Silhouette machine, (Silhouette SD or Silhouette Cameo) join in on the fun!! 

Challenge #6 is our sports challenge. 

I created this single page 12x12 layout using the Bugaboo football player digi stamp. I colored him in my Silhouette Software, and then I used the print and cut feature. The football frame is from the Silhouette store as well. 


Recipe: 
HL brand Cardstock 
Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Silhouette Store football frame
White gel pen
puffy paint (unknown brand) 

This challenge runs for two weeks, and you'll need to link up your projects over at Monica's Creative Madness

By entering, you have a chance to win 7, yes 7 Bugaboo digital stamps

As Always -- Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your awesome LO Kristy!! Fab job with using the Bugaboo image!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete