Looking For Something?

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cameo Creations Easter Blog Hop

Welcome to the Cameo Creations blog hop! We're super excited to have you join us! Today we are sharing Easter projects with you using the Scraptastical Kreations "Beary Sweet Easter" set. Scraptastical Kreations in the sponsor for this hop and you could win a GC! Be sure to comment and follow everyone's blog! We hope you enjoy all of the projects shared today.

Here is the complete line up for you 
Kristy You are HERE
Ceci -- next stop

Now, on to my project. For today's hop I created this "Happy Easter" layout. It's been awhile since I put together a layout, and it felt awesome to do! 

Full Page 

2nd page with hidden journal card. 

I hope you enjoy my layout and it inspired you in some way. Now head on over to Ceci's blog and she what she has to share with all of you. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 





19 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Kristy!!!! What a GREAT set and a super adorable LO!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just TOOOOO cute!!! So bright and cheerful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Kristy! I love the papers and the bears are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Kristy! Can't wait to start using your files! :)

    Julie L.
    jlearned at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kristi, what a super, duper cute layout!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just absolutely adorable Kristy. I love your work..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the colors in this one! So cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristy--such a beautiful LO (of course) The colors are stunning and your cuts are perfect. I like the little bear peeking over the carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!love all the details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful LO, Now if I only had this talent to create one of my own. But since I don't just send this one over because I LOVE it!!! =) Thanks for making this hop fabulous!! You rock Kristy!!
    Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute Layout, love the Characters and colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layout. Love the lil bears!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super super cute layouts!! Great job! msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute LO, love the expressions on the little bears' faces. Those dew drop eyes are so sweet. I don't have a Cameo yet, I'm hoping to buy one in April. Thanks for sponsoring the blog hop. I love seeing what the Cameo can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layout is adorable, love the bears! It's so stinkin cute!! Great job Kristy! Love this blog hop! :)

    majelica@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layout is adorable! I love hte little bear peaking around the carrot on the bottom. So cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute layout! I love, love, love it! TFS
    Hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete