Looking For Something?

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cameo Blog Hop Winners YAY!!!

WOW!! I didn't realize how much work it was going to be to get the winners chosen. Having to check and make sure all the requirements were met was a task to say the least!! This hop was such a huge success - I was simply amazed!!! I would like to thank each and every one of our sponsors again. They are amazing for offering to sponsor the hop! I hope they found some new fans and everyone else found some new places to shop!

Now... On to the winners. 

Each of the winners will need to email me at scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com - please put Cameo blog hop winner in the subject line.

1. The winner of the Scraptastical Kreations $25 GC is Jessica Esch!

Congrats, Jessica!! 

2. The winner of the Silhouette America $10 download card is - Janeen

Congrats, Janeen! 

3. The winner of the Chomas Creations holder is - Ashley 

Congrats, Ashley! 

4. The winner of the 1st Oh My Crafts $25 GC is - Colleen

Congrats, Colleen! 

5. The winner of the second Oh My Crafts $25 GC is - Nana Puddin 

Congrats, Nana!! 

6. The winner of the first Pink by Design Stamp set is - Lady Fair 

Congrats, Lady Fair!! 

7. The winner of the second set of Pink by Design stamp set is - Linda Harris 

Congrats, Linda!! 

8. The winner of the Expressions Vinyl $25 GC is - Kathy Kreative Spot 

Congrats, Kathy!! 

9. The winner of the Scrapbook Express Fabric Kit is - Anita Braddock 

Congrats, Anita! 

10. The winner of the Cut @ Home heat transfer kit is - Carley Wilson

Congrats, Carley!! 

11. The winner of the More Paper Than Shoes Paper Roots class is - Suzanne Rasberry

Congrats, Suzanne!! 

12. The winner of the Jaded Blossoms stamp set is - Yoshira 

Congrats, Yoshira!! 

13. The winner of the Tara's Twinery Twine bundle pack is - Sherrie K 

Congrats, Sherrie!! 

Thank you all for making this hop such a huge success, and thanks again to all my sponsors and all the talented ladies that helped make this hop such a success as well. It was so much fun and I cannot wait to do another one. Congrats, again to all the winners. Please email me as soon as possible so I can get your info forwarded over to the companies. 

As always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much this was a great hop Loved everything.
    great job to all.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How awesome! Thank you so much! Just got my cameo and I'm in love! Blog hop was a blast! I've emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners-I am off to email you!
    Thanks again,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete