Looking For Something?

Saturday, March 17, 2012

All About 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to the 3D Blog Hop. This hop is going to have projects that are all 3D. To be eligible for the grand prize drawing you must leave a comment for everyone and become a follower. The winner will be announced one week after the hop closes so that everything can be checked. Here is a list of all the crafty bloggers.

Kristy (You're here)

I have to apologize to all of you hopping on over from Monica's blog. I do not have my project ready for this hop. I expected to get it finished up last night (Friday), but I had a dentist appt yesterday morning to get a tooth pulled. Well, there were some complications with the extraction and it turned into oral surgery instead. So, needless to say, I was unable to get back down and finish up my project. I feel horribly and truly didn't expect that to have happened to me.

I hope you all enjoy this hop. There are some amazingly talented ladies in this hop, and they have some awesome 3D things to share with all of you.

You're next stop is Haidee.

I thank you all for understanding and I hope you all have a great day!

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It,

Kristy




23 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better after the dentist appointment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon Kristy! My son had to have an extraction the other day, not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - so sorry to hear. Dentists and teeth make me shiver, so I totally understand. I had a similar issue with a tooth once, where the dentist tried to pull, the tooth broke, and I had to drive to another town all numb and gauzed up to an oral surgeon. Been there; done that! I hope the next few days prove to be better for you.
    Debbie (dbonczek@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better soon. I hate going to the dentist and I am sure oral surgery would be the worst.
    KathyJo
    http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor thing! I know you must be dissapointed, but at least now you've got that nasty buisiness behind you and you can focus on recovering and scrapping again soon! Cindy
    skipncin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!! Hope you are feeling better REALLY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh !get well soon . iam your new follower.
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all SO very much!!!! : )
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that. I'm a dental assistant so I understand. Remember the more you rest the first couple of days the faster you're heal.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kristy! I hope you feel better. Dental procedures are never fun. Get some rest and don't feel bad. Praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally understand and I sure hope you are on the road to complete recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry about the dentist thing - I had to cancel my last check up appt, but never did reschedule and that was a few months ago. Uggh hate going to the dentist! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure hope you feel better! OUCH! Getting work on your teeth REALLY STINKS! I am a long time follower and I would love it if you would come to my blog and become a follower as well if you aren't already! I hope you are able to rest and feel better!!
    Melissa
    ACreativeJourneywithMelissa.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, Kristy, the word extraction made my mouth hurt . . . hope you are on the mend and feeling back to normal soon!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's an "OUCHIE" for sure...feel better! Thanks for being kind enough to explain your situation and not just leave it as a delete.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ouch....sure hope you are feeling better very soon!!! Bless you heart msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. feel better soon, that's painful!
    Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  18. hope your mouth is feeling heaps better soon and you can enjoy fine food once again

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kristy sorry to hear your appt went sour! I hope you are better tonight. Well wishes--maybe you got a wee bit of the Irish luck and came out for the better.

    ReplyDelete