Looking For Something?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Tag Blog Hop

Welcome to the Valentine Tag Blog hop. We're glad you stopped by to hop with us today. If you are coming from Tahi's blog, you're on the right track! If you've lucked up on this blog posting, then be sure to head back to Liz's blog and hop from the beginning. It's a very short and sweet hop, but with some amazing tags to be seen! 

This hop is being sponsored by

Liz - Decade of Scrap 
and 

In order to be eligible for the grand prize blog candy, you must do the following:
1) Follow and comment on each blog in the hop
2) Visit both sponsor's Facebook pages and leave some love!
Decade of Scrap - click here
Scraptastical Kreations - click here

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way. 

Kristy (You are here)

Now, let's get to the tag I made! I'm am NOT a tag maker at all. I never liked doing them, but I (heart) Liz and couldn't turn down the opp to be in this hop with her. So, I managed to pull some magic out of my hat and create this tag! I truly amazed myself! I absolutely LOVE the way this came out, and I'm def gonna have to get a layout done for this to go on. 


Supplies Used:
 digital SVG cutting files from Scraptastical Kreations; 
Tag album
Bo Bunny and Teresa Collins Pattern Paper 

My blog candy for today is the Valentine Title Set from Scraptastical Kreations.
All you have to do is leave a comment below to be entered.
Though we would love for you to come by and say Hi to us on our
Facebook Fan page HERE, it is not mandatory to win the candy. : ) 

Again, thank you for stopping by the Valentine Tag blog hop. You are at the end of the line. We hope to have inspired you and given you some awesome ideas to make your own tags with.
As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With it, 


Kristy  






18 comments:

  1. What a great tag! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the tag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different papers and textures you used. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Is this for the Mixed Media Hop? I got to you as next in line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. this sooo cute & a great job!!!
      texasgrama7@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. I love tags.....love the youthful appeal of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tag!! Its so cute. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! For someone who hates making tags, you sure did an awesome job! It rocks! It's super cute... I love it all! xo Lina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Kristy!! Great job for someone who hasn't made too many tags!! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tag Kristy, TY so much for joining me on this hop. Love ya bunches!!

    XoXo,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag Kristy! Love the hearts..so pretty!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing. I love the hearts they are so cute.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love this tag. Great colors and patterns. Nice to be hopping with you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super amazing, I wish my mind worked like that! :)
    marji

    ReplyDelete