Looking For Something?

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tweet Love Card & Contest!

Good Morning!! I have a quick card to share with all of you today, as well as a contest! Yay!!  

I absolutely LOVE this card and how it came out. Because of work and creating my own SVG paper piecing patterns, I have not had much time at all to play with paper. As, I've said previously I miss it so very much!! This last weekend I made myself my very own scrappy retreat in my scrappy corner! This is another one of the cards that came out during that "me time".  



For this card I used the following: 

Heidi Swapp Fun Love Paper Pack 
(did I tell you all how I LOVE this paper!!) 
Misc Bling
Hemp Twine
Scraptastical Kreations paper piecing patterns
Bird you can find HERE
Border you can find HERE
Banner you can find HERE

I hope you all enjoy this card and have been inspired!

Now, head on over and get in on this amazing contest!

Scrappin' It is having an awesome Valentine's Day Card contest, with a fabulous prize!
Come on over to Scrappin' Its blog, and check out the contest and submit your
V-day card!

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 

2 comments: