Looking For Something?

Monday, February 20, 2012

So Peachy Keen!!!

Good Morning -  I am SO super excited to share my first card using some Peachy Keen stamps! OMG! I am SO in love, SO hooked, and gonna be SO broke now, lol. I had the so much fun playing over the weekend!!  Sheesh... I sit and ask myself WHY it took me SO long to swoop up some of these cute little faces! I'm glad I have some now, but I have to say... they're going to be so hard to put down! 

So, enough babbling and on to the card. 




Seriously... I LOVE this stinkin' Egg!! This was my first try with stamping on ribbon. I wish I would have stamped it before I cut and tied it - but it was an afterthought. : ) 


Recipe: 
Kraft Cardstock 
Coredinations Cardstock 

I thank you all for stopping by today to check out my card. I hope I've inspired you to play with your Peachy Faces, or go buy some to play with! They're really loads of fun!

Have a great day!!

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment