Looking For Something?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Love is in the Air Blog Hop

Welcome to the Love is in the Air blog Hop! If you have just come over from Lisa's blog, you're on the right track! If you're just joining the hop and wish to start from the beginning, please head on over to Lisa's blog hand hop from the beginning. 

The complete blog hop lineup is at the bottom of this post in case you get lost along the way. 

Each blogger participating in the hop is featuring a project having to do with Valentine's Day or Love. This super fun hop with be showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature anything and everything to do with love since that's what Valentine's Day is all about!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop - from decorations to gift ideas. We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way! Be sure to leave a comment at each stop in the hop to show all the participants a little V-day love! 

This is a two day blog hop, so be sure to stop back by tomorrow! 

Here is my project I created to share with all of you!
I created this two page Valentine's Day layout title "Delivering Some Love" 


Paper Studio Valentine's Paper from the All Seasons II Stack
Misc ribbon and charms

BLOG CANDY!! Want some?? 
I am giving a way a $20 gift certificate to 
Scraptastical Kreations
I will choose one winner from the two days of the hop. 

All you have to do is... 
1) leave a comment here (on both days) 
2) Follow my blog if you'd like
(not required, but will get a 2nd entry) 
3) Come by and say Hi on the Scraptastical Kreations Fan page HERE
(another extra entry) 

Thank you again for stopping by the hop. Your next stop in the hop is Doris. Head on over to Doris's blog HERE and she what love she has to share with all of you! 

Here is the complete line up

Kristy << You're Here

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 




40 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout, I can just feel the love in every piece of paper,and it does take a lot of love for you to keep turning out these amazing layout, if I have said it once, I will say it again...truly amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - adorable LO!!! love the bears and owls!! parkernana4@aol.com
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO your piecings are adorable!!! Also new follower of your blog :)

    kaykyjordie@aol.com

    http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!!! I am going to have to go over and get this file:-) You did an absolutely beautiful job on this!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess what? I am already a follower ... surprised?
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, so colorful just love it

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout, very pretty!
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my your LO is just darling! I love the owls and all the details are too cute! I am already a follower and already a FB fan:) Have an awesome day! I will be back tomorrow!

    http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout!!! LOVE IT! :) So glad to be in this hop with you!

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing love the way you pulled both pages together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very pretty. Been seeing ya on FB a while, but now I'm a follower ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your layout! Very cute!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this layout. So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute layout!! I follow your blog and FB page

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog from spain. I´s beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love
    OMG so pretty...TFS your Talent!!!


    cathie
    scrahappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG you layout is amazing I love it!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a terrific layout! Absolutely love it! you are so creative! TFS

    Lisa
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow great layout. I make cards and am always amazed at wonderful works of art the scrapbook pages create. Yours is a work of art. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layout from the papers to the critters! Great job!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your layout is absolutely beautiful! You did a really really nice job with it. I am a follower already.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable layout! I LOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm already a follower here and on facebook too. Left a comment on facebook. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute layout. Already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable LO, just love those cute animals with their big eyes! Thanks for the chance to win. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your lay out is GORGEOUS!! I wish I could do something that pretty. Thank you so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a sweeeet LO! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout its adorable especially the owls they are so super cute! thanks for sharing.. Im also a follower and left a comment on the Scraptastical Kreations facebook page :)
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Definitely a winner LO - those bears are super sweet and the colors you chose are dynamite - TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your layout pages those owls are too cute
    ( I'm partial to owls} and the puppy is adorable. TFS
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  30. thanks for the wonderful job!
    mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an adorable layout! I love all your patterns, Kristy! Thanks for the chance to win some patterns....I am already a follower on here and on your FB page. Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Angie
    scrappin4mykids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. You do such very pretty layouts! This one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cute, I love your layouts. I really love the owls file.
    Following you here and on fb. Thanks for the chance to win, love your designs.
    marjifranklin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete