Looking For Something?

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the Love is in the Air blog Hop! If you have just come over from Lisa's blog, you're on the right track! If you're just joining the hop and wish to start from the beginning, please head on over to Lisa's blog hand hop from the beginning. 

The complete blog hop lineup is at the bottom of this post in case you get lost along the way. 

Each blogger participating in the hop is featuring a project having to do with Valentine's Day or Love. This super fun hop with be showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature anything and everything to do with love since that's what Valentine's Day is all about!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop - from decorations to gift ideas. We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way! Be sure to leave a comment at each stop in the hop to show all the participants a little V-day love! 

This is a two day blog hop, so be sure to stop back by tomorrow! 

Here is my project I created to share with all of you today!
I created this simple and sweet Love Birds Card. 



Bo Bunny patterned paper 
misc pearl bling


BLOG CANDY!! Want some?? 
I am giving a way a $20 gift certificate to 
Scraptastical Kreations
I will choose one winner from the two days of the hop. 

All you have to do is... 
1) leave a comment here (on both days) 
2) Follow my blog if you'd like
(not required, but will get a 2nd entry) 
3) Come by and say Hi on the Scraptastical Kreations Fan page HERE
(another extra entry) 

Thank you again for stopping by the hop. Your next stop in the hop is Doris. Head on over to Doris's blog HERE and she what love she has to share with all of you! 

Here is the complete line up

Kristy << You're Here

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

25 comments:

  1. love your card its super cute!!! and the colors are all so great together! tfs.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a follower for awhile now.. love your stuff :D
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also left a comment on the Scraptastical Kreations facebook fan page.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una cucada, muy dulce.
    airun_nuria@hotmail.com
    Nuria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! Super cute! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A darling card love the birdie and those flowers just pop off the page! TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Sweet Card love the birds and the dementional look. Great colors very bright and cheery!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love the colors

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very sweet card!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards I just love how you made the birds kiss..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Love Bird card -- so sweet! You have great files that are a pleasure to use :-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a fan and follower for a while now :-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! I am already a follower on here and on your FB page. I love all your patterns.
    ~Angie
    scrappin4mykids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is too dang cute! I love it! The tree, the birds! Perfect!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet little scene! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is adorable! I'm a follower here and on facebook, love your cut files too!
    Marji Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kristy what a terrific card! I haven't made a valentine card for my hubby yet may have to use your card as inspiration! super cute! I am already a follower!

    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card! I almost bought those little birds....I may have to yet! You made them look so cute on this card. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forgot to mention I'm already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those cute birds are just so adorable! Love your project. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com I am a new Follower.

    ReplyDelete