Looking For Something?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello Sweetheart Card & a Winner!

Good Morning Friends! I have a card to share with all of you today, as well as a winner from the Princess' Wedding Blog Hop! 

I have had a lot of fun playing with paper this past weekend! It's been quite some time since I've managed to get some extra time away from creating paper piecing patterns to get scrappy with it! It felt awesome!! There is no better therapy then scrap therapy!! I certainly wish I could get some more time to do this more often. I think I just might have make time!

Here is my card 

Supplies Used: 
Heidi Swapp Fun Love Paper Pack
Pagemaps card sketch 
Studio G Stamp 
Hobby Lobby cardstock 
Misc Ribbon and Bling 
White gel pen 

I am really loving these colors together right now. They're perfect for the Valentine's day theme cards and/or layouts. I'm going to be so sad when this paper pack is gone. I've been used it so much this last weekend, that I might have to hoard the rest, lol. 

Now... on to our winner of the Princess' Wedding Blog hop.
The winner is.... Doris P - She said " Love your LO - the glasses with the info is perfect. So love the color scheme she picked." 

Congrats, Doris! Please email me at scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com to claim your prize! 

As Always - Getting Scrappy With It!! 

Kristy 


2 comments: