Looking For Something?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Follow Your Rainbow

Howdy All  -- I just wanted to share a quick card with you that I made. This card is super simple and to the point. I wanted the rainbow and the sentiment to be the focal point of the card, so I kept it simple! I was SO super excited when I sat down to create this card because I was FINALLY able to grab me some PBD (Pink by Design) stamps and play with them!! They are SO fun and SO easy to use! I cannot wait to play some more with them! I need LOTS of stamping practice, lol. I've never been much of a card maker,  but in the last year I've grown to love them, and I was NEVER a stamper so I need some work. lol. : ) 

I think I will be sending this card to Emily in a couple of weeks as well. If you haven't read Emily's story yet, be sure to read her story HERE and send her a card! 

Here it is... 
Follow Your Rainbow 

Recipe 
Scraptastical Kreations cutting files/svg's
Pink by Design sentiment stamp 
Bo Bunny patterned paper 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment