Looking For Something?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fan'tashe'tic Day!!

Howdy!! Today I am sharing a card with all of you that I made for a challenge. I have started creating some "Keep it Simple Sets" that are intended for just that - keeping it simple! This mustache is in the newest KISS set, which you can find here. I LOVE this set - it's so versatile and useful in many ways! It's cute but not so beary cutesy. : ) 

So, The Sampler had a challenge to "think mustache" on your card. Well, I took that and ran with it. Although, when I sat down to do the card a couple nights ago, I was lost and didn't know what direction to go. But, last night when I sat down, late of course, something came to me! Just because I didn't have any 'stache paper, that shouldn't stop me! I made my OWN 'stache paper! I cut out a bunch of the mustaches real small, they're only about a half inch long and a quarter in wide. I then set them up on my 4x5 piece of cardstock - then I glued them all down after I got the pattern the way I wanted it. I really LOVE how that part came out. I then used the bigger mustache, which I had started with the other day, and I made it 3-D using pop dots! I guess that's enough babbling on how I created my card, huh?? I'm sure you all want to see it! 
Here it is!! 
Pin It

Recipe:
Kraft Cardstock
Coredinations Cardstock
Hobby Lobby Cardstock
White chalk ink
black gel pen
Scraptastical Kreations SVG patterns

Thank you all for dropping by to take a peek at my card today. I hope it's inspired you to get creative today!!

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your card Kristy!!! I just love the mustache craze going on in papercrafting! Thanks so much for playing along this month at The Sampler!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, Kristy. love that you made your own mustache paper. thanks for playing with the sampler. hugs...nancy

    ReplyDelete