Looking For Something?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cards for Emily & Some Winners!!!

Good Morning, Everyone!! I'm hear today to share an amazing story about a very strong little girl battling leukemia! I read this story a couple of weeks ago and it touch my heart dearly! Finding time to scrap or make cards is a task for me most of the time, but I knew I had to make time to make Emily a card to brighten her day. She is the cutest little thing, and her story just brings tears to your eyes reading it! For being such a young girl, she is so beautiful and STRONG, and although I do not personally know her, she has an out of this world personality! You can feel it through the words you read! You can ready Emily's entire store by clicking HERE. I would LOVE to see all of you send Emily a card too. There is nothing more simple then a card to brighten someone's day!! Now, on to my card! 

It says "Sending Whimsical Greetings Your Way" 

Recipe:
Scraptastical Kreations cutting files
Bo Bunny Patterned Paper 
Black gel pen 
Step Card tut from Split Coast 

Now... I'm sure you're wanting to see who the winners are, right?

Valentine Tag Blog Hop V-day Title Set Winner is.... 

Angie Ashuk said "I love the tag!! It's so cute. I'm a new follower"
Congrats, Angie! Please send me an email to scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com

Love is in the Air Blog Hop $20 GC Winner is.... 

Linda said: " Wow great layout. I make cards and am always amazed at wonderful works of art the scrapbook pages create. Yours is a work of art. Love it!" 
Congrats, Linda!! Please email me at scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com 

Thank you all for taking the time to peek at my card for Emily, and thank you to all of you that have hopped along in my recent hops. I hope you enjoy and are inspired by the creations I share with you! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 





4 comments:

  1. Hi .. I'll be posting my Card for Emily on my blog today, and mailed it last week. I'll also put up a link so others can send a card to this precious little wonder. Be blessed!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome, Ellen!!! Thank you so much for taking time to make her a card! She is going to love all the happy mail to brighten her day! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete