Looking For Something?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winter Baby Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the "Winter Baby Birthday Blog Hop". I'm so glad you've decided to celebrate my birthday with me and hop along in this hop. This hop is dedicated to not only me, but all the others that share a winter birthday with me! You'll will see a lot of great projects with the winter theme. I hope you all enjoy yourself along the way. 

We have a couple of blog candy prizes for you!! 

1) A Kristel Andrews stamp set!!
Be sure to stop by her fan page HERE and let her know you're hopping by from the Winter Baby Blog Hop! 

Stop by our fan page and let us know you hopped by from the hop! CLICK HERE to get to our fan page! 

Prize 3 - A handmade paper piecing set from CBC Scrapbooking. Click HERE and let Colleen know you hopped by from the hop.

In order to be eligible for the prizes above, you must follow every blog and leave a comment on every blog in the hop. You can get an extra entry for each prize by visiting each of the sponsor's fan pages. If you visit all 3 that is 3 extra entries. If you visit just one, you will be entered into just that one, etc. 

In case you get lost a long the way, here is the complete line up of the hop. It's short and sweet! 

3. Gina
7. Pam
9. Tina

Today I am sharing a 12x12 border that will fit on a 2 page layout. This is title "Snow Buddies Like Us". I have used the "Snow Buddies Like Us" and the "Snow Many Memories" paper piecing patterns/cutting files from Scraptastical Kreations. 

Please forgive my poor photo. ONE day I will have my Nikon to take better photos with!


Head on over to Colleen's blog and see what she has to share with all of you!!

Thank you so much for hopping along in my Winter Baby Birthday Blog hop!!

29 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I too am a winter baby. Love your border. Perfect for a winter layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!
    What super adorable borders these are! TFS and hope you have a very merry christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute love the snowman and penguin!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
    Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Sweets! So glad to be your "side-kick"! :) LOVE your borders! :)
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!I am a winter baby as well...

    fun Project TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! So adorable!!!! I am a winter baby as well (Jan). Can't wait to see more projects!!

    Leah
    http://www.leahscarddesigns.com
    leah@leahscarddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Borders!! Happy Birthday!! Thanks for this great hop & allowing me to be a part of it!!

    Merry Christmas!!
    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Happy and blessed birthday!! I hope your day is wonderful and amazingly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Cute Kristy! I'm so glad to be a part of this hop!! Happy Birthday Lady!!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Cute Page toppers Love them!! And a very happy Birthday to you!! I am a follower and love your work!! Happy Birthday to you!!

    Have a blessed Holiday Season!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Kristy!!!!! Super cute, adorable project! Happy to share a birthday with you:) I can't wait to see more of your future projects!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. What super adorable page borders and in my favorite colours. TFS and Happy Birthday, hope all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bordeers are adorable I just love the penguin. Happy Birthday
    Big Blog hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love all the extra snow touches on the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very cute. Happy Birthday.
    Sharyn
    sharynscreations.blogspot.com
    sharynknox @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happu Birthday I love your border!!! It has been so much fun hopping in your hop and I look forward to many more!!! TFS!!!

    XoXo,
    Liz
    beautydecade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. O my goodness These borders are fantastic love them!! Great Job and love this Blog Hop! Great job ladies and I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. So so cute! Love the penguin!

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these borders! Great job, Kristy!!
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday!! love the hop line up and sponsors. Your layout is sooo cute. I just love penguins.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Kristy! These borders are so cute and I adore the colors. Thank you so much for hosting and I hope you had a fabulous day!
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy happy :) Thanks for asking me to in this wonderful.... adorable borders!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Too cute - love the colors- TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable! I especially love the penguin!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love them so cute and wintery. Thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday.
    keaunalynn@msn.com

    ReplyDelete