Looking For Something?

Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Baby Blog Hop Winners!!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! Just a couple of more days and all the madness will be over!! Phewww... I can't believe we're only a week away from a new year. This year has certainly gone by super fast!!! So... let's get to those winners!! 


The winner of the K. Andrews stamp set is --- Cathie W! Congrats, Cathie!! I will be contacting you soon to get your mailing address!! 

The winner of the Scraptastical Kreations gift cert is --- scrapqueen141 - Congrats!!! I will be contacting you via email soon! : ) 

And, last but not least, the winner for the pre-made paper piecings by CBC Scrapbooking is Sharyn Knox. Congrats, Sharyn!! I will be contacting you via email soon as well. 



Thank you all so much for hopping along and celebrating my birthday with me! I truly appreciate everyone that was in this hop as well. Everyone did such a fabulous job!! 

Happy Scrappin', 


Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners. Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy:) Just stopping to wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete