Looking For Something?

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Home Decor Blog Hop Day 2

Hey Scrappy Friends!!! 

Welcome to Day two of the Christmas Home Decor blog hop!! We're so glad to have you join us today. You're going to see some awesome projects to decorate your home for Christmas. It's still early, so you can give all the ideas you see through the hop today a try! 

If you have come from on over from Judy's blog, you're on the right track!! If you've lucked up on this blog post, then head on back to the beginning to Shannon's blog so you can hop from the beginning.


Now, on to my project for today. I created this cute little door hanger. It has the poem for "Santa's Magic Key" along with Santa and his magic key hanging from some hemp twine. The picture is NOT the greatest and my printer ran out of ink, so I had to improvise. : ) I used the Santa from the Checking His List file over at Scraptastical Kreations


NOW... I'm sure you allllll want some yummy blog candy, right?!?!
Well... here it is. One winner will receive the "Checking His List" file from Scraptastical Kreations! This Santa is super, super cute. In the file he don't have the hat on. I added it from another file. : ) 

To be eligible for the blog candy - Please do the following
1) Leave a comment on this post and tell me what is your favorite Christmas song! 
2) Become a follower of my blog ( I have a giveaway going on too that you might want to check out) 

That's it... easy peasy.

Now head on over to Lori's blog to see what awesome Christmas decor project she has to share with all of you. : ) 

Don't forget to "Get Scrappy With It!!"
Happy Scrappin, 
Kristy

5 comments:

  1. What a darling door hanger, love the Santa, he is just to cute. Already a follower. Favorite song is Grandma got ranover by a reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute I know my daughter (Mariah) would love it too.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Judy-pinky4611@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Love it. My favorite song is Silent Night... already a follower. TFS! Geat hop.
    pattig161@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable door hanger, I love it. My favorite Christmas song is This Christmas.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that! I love Holiday ideas. Thanks so much for sharing. I love Silent Night.

    ReplyDelete