Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop Day 1

Christmas Hop


Welcome to the "Christmas" Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything wonderful about Christmas!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you can find the entire line up for both days at Lynda's Blog)!!

We can guarantee LOTS of SPARKLE and SHINE for this Ho-ho-holiday event... So let's get hopping!!  If you've hopped over from Lynne's Blog, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our FESTIVE FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because each stop on the hop is a GIFT!! :) 

For the hop today, I've created this super cute "Dear Santa" border. I used the "Dear Santa" set from Scraptastical Kreations. I've always loved making borders, and have fell out of it for a while now, so this was super fun to create to share with all of you. Thanks so much for looking! : )

Now for some blog candy!!! You could win THIS super cute border I created. All you have to do is:
1. Leave a comment here
2. Follow my blog
3. Come by and check out my fan page HERE and get an extra entry to win!

Thank you again for checking out my project...  Now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!
DAY ONE (December 15):





DAY TWO (December 16):



10 comments:

  1. This is awesome Kristy!! Thanks for sharing your project and for the chance to win this adorable border :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is adorable. I love bears so this is "beary" cute! Enjoy doing the hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this my dear is stunning. it would make any page happier.

    i am a follower on your blog and facebook too.


    craftingwithblue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome...Thanks for the opportunity to win this...I will now follow you and I will check out your facebook too...TFS. Here is my blog if you would like to come by and follow me too...http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute border!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your border. So cute! New follower today too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that turned out so adorable Kristy! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Love the border! It is adorable! Love the bear mailing the letter to Santa. I like the mailbox on the opposite side. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fabby project. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristy, your border is so cute! I still love this little dog. We can use him in so many ways.

    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete