Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Guest Designer Day 12

If you all are here from the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop, WELCOME! I am so honored to have Lisa as me to be a guest designer for this hop!! If you've lucked up on this post you need to head on over to Lisa's blog, Honeybearz Designs and hop through her 12 days of Christmas blog hop. She worked very hard to put it together and has some amazingly talented women in the hop each and everyday, as well as lots of great sponsors and prizes to be won. 


Today I created a sweet and simple card to share with you all. I wanted to get a few projects done, but I'm dealing with a sinus infection and an ear infection (again!) for the last two days. Not something in my plans, but nothing I can do about it but deal with it. : )

Here is the card I created. 


I didn't get Christmas cards made this year as I had planned to, so I think I'm safe to say I got a jump start on next year's cards! It was my plan to get them done throughout the year, so this is a great start! For this card I used some Christmas patterned paper and the current freebie paper piecing/cutting file from Scraptastical Kreations. You can check out all the paper piecing and cutting files HERE.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my guest designer project for the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I enjoyed making this card to share with all of you! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Scrappy New Year!!! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Your Card is so Cute! I didn't do Cards this year either. Feeling kind of bad about It because I always make Cards. But I was just so busy this year making Handmade Christmas Presents. Thanks for Sharing your Card! I'm now following you, Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love your new files sets. Very cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry your not feeling well. i really like your card.

    merry christmas and have a blessed 2012

    Craftingwithnblue @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Santa, great card.
    Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Love how you put little inchies on it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete