Looking For Something?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

SK & TBD Mix It Up Blog Hop

Welcome to the first ever Scraptastical Kreations and Treasure Box Designs Mix it up blog hop! We’re super excited to be doing this hop together! Our intentions for this hop are to show you all just how you can mix it up too. You will seem some awesome projects using both Scraptastical Kreations and Treasure Box Designs paper piecing patterns. 

We are offering a AMAZING grand prize to one winner. That one winner will win $100 in free paper piecing patterns; $50 from Scraptastical Kreations and $50 from Treasure Box Designs. How about that?? Isn't that awesome!! All you have to do is leave a comment on every blog in this hop, become a fan of Scraptastical Kreations AND Treasure Box Designs. CLICK HERE to get to Scraptastical Kreations fan page and CLICK HERE to get to Treasure Box Designsfan page.  Be sure to hop through the entire hop to be eligible for the grand prize, as well as all the other blog candy throughout! 


We hope you all enjoy this hop and find a lot of great ideas, inspiration, and most of all have loads of fun!! 

Here is the complete line-up.

Scraptastical Kreations (YOU'RE HERE)
www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

Treasure Box Designs (NEXT STOP)
 http://treasureboxdesigns.blogspot.com










Now the project I am sharing with you today is a project I have had done since September! It's a back to school layout featuring the Star Student single pattern from Scraptastical Kreations and the book worm from the Treasure Box Designs School Days set. I was able to take this opportunity to do a little scrapbooking for myself. I love when I get these types of opportunities because they are FAR and FEW between anymore! 

Here is my layout

I will also be doing a small bit of blog candy for you all. I will choose one winner to win a small grab bag of goodies from my stash! All you have to do is become a follower and in your comment let me know! : ) 


Now head on over to Treasure Box Designs blog!
Don't forget to leave a comment on every blog and be sure to come by both fan pages so you will be entered into the grand prize drawing!! : )

Also, check out my post on the My Memories Software. Be sure to leave a comment so you can be entered to win a copy! CLICK HERE to get to that blog post! 

Happy Scrappin, 
Kristy 

57 comments:

  1. Love this LO! And your little guy is so "little" in that pic! :)
    ~Me (your bestest admin ever!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. colorful and cute!


    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail dot com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, what a cute layout and a handsome little man!!! I am a happy follower here already.

    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cheery back to school LO! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com (follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the layout but my favorite is the bear.

    mirh16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute, love that you combined the two co's piecing's! I like and follow both your blogs and facebook pages!

    Staci
    staci412 at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already a follower. Layout is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already a follower! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout .. love the bookworm! I have been a follower and fan of Scraptastical Kreations for some time now. Love your designs.. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project, Kristy! Thanks for sharing! I am a follower. chrisbrown1973@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Follower & my first blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Follower & my first blog hop! :)

    Why does this always give me a chinese or japanese name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layout! I am new follower!!

    pinkyswrspaper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute layout. Love mixing things up.
    Dawn
    Designsthatdelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is super cute, and I am now following your blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome layout Kristy and fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute! I love the bear holding the bookworm thats holding apple :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww that is really nice and he is such a handsome kid!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Layout is so adorable... Sewardian@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a new follower (thought I already was, hmmm). The layout is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the layout Kristy, too cute!!!!! I'm happy we've finally gotten this blog hop going! ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this LO and your son is cute!! I know what you mean about scrapbook pages mine are far and few between as well!! TFS!! And I have been a follower for a while now!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome project!!!
    sherric103 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute layout! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Cute layout. I love combining patterns. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute LO!!
    I am already a follower.

    NanaNPappa at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute! Glad to find your blog and became a follower. Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute layout and boy.
    I've been a follower of your blog
    and been a fan on both Facebook sites.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Way cute layout! I am new to blog hopping! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great school layout. Like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous job as always, Kristy. So many bright colors--appropriate for school!
    I just won a copy of MyMemories Suite too! Cannot wait to try it!
    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for hosting a great blog hop. Looking forward to all the other sites to look at and following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a sweet layout! Fabulous job on the paper piecing!! I love back to school layouts! I'm already a follower of your fun blog! :) Thanks for the opportunity to win such cool prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your layout. I'm now a follower. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cut layout! New follower, & liked both FB pages. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute Layout! Already a follower here and on FB. Now a fan of Treasure Box Designs too. (Cuz I needed another place with cute designs to tempt me-LOL). Tried several times today go at least start hopping and only just now got here. Now all is quiet, maybe I'll get to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very cute layout. Thanks for the chance to win blog candy.

    Sally Gasparri
    sallyg33436 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Is amazing what you going to do with Treasure Box, congratulations and the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a cute LO! I SOOOO need to do some school pages, now I'm all inspired. ;-) I think I'm following your blog, it keeps asking me for my password and I keep entering it. ??? I'm already a big fan on Facebook too. LOVE your blog, thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great idea~~ I love the bear holding the worm~~
    Im already a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  42. love the layout! Cute little fellow in the picture!!
    Sandra ~SKDT

    ReplyDelete
  43. Already a fan, such a cute layout. Thanks for the awesome hop and a chance to win.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ready to start hopping, love the layout, cute character piecings and bright colors.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the cute little bear holding the bookworm. So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete