Looking For Something?

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let's Talk Turkey Blog Hop Day 2

Hello, and WELCOME to the the "Let's TALK TURKEY" Blog Hop!!  We're so excited that you could join us for this WONDERFUL two-day hop!!  Please be sure to visit BOTH days for maximum ideas, maximum FUN, and maximum chances to WIN!!  Our hostess, Amy athttp://www.lovetocrop.com, has some SUPER prizes for a few hoppers, so be sure to check out all of those details on her blog!!

If you have hopped here from Michelle's blog, then you have arrived at the perfect spot in the Turkey Coop!!  If you are just popping in to visit, please take a trip back to Amy's Blog (http://www.lovetocrop.com) to start at the beginning -- we've got a bunch of Gobble-Gobble-Goodness, you won't want to miss out on any of the FUN!!

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way : )1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/

For my project I have created.....  This Happy Thanksgiving card using a digi stamp from Scraptastical Kreations. I fussy cut this turkey out, and boy... I tell ya... you would NEVER think I cut a thing out ever before. I used to cut EVERYTHING out by hand, but the carpal tunnel prevents me from doing that and boy I can tell! And... digi is just not me. I guess if I could afford the Copics it would be a different story, but looking at this you would think my 11 year old did it, lol. Ahh well... it's a learning process for me! : ) 



HEY!! This one does have feathers, lol. 

Now here is some blog candy for you!!

I am offering the Giving Thanks paper piecing pattern from Scraptastical Kreations to one lucky winner! One lucky winner from each day that is! 

Just become a follower of my blog, and be sure to comment below and let me know what is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner!

Happy Hopping!! Head on over to Sher's blog and see what turkey-ish creation she has to share with all of you!!


Happy Scrappin, 
Kristy 

22 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, Love the feathers, TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you did a great job! WAY better than I could have done! :) And I love his feathers! :)
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your other butterball turkey is going to be in a fight over this "feathered" friend. LOVE the ribbon. He is also super cute and I know what you mean about digi's...LOL

    Creative Wishes & Happy Turkey,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a fantastic job on your card! There is no wrong in papercrafting! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS! I like the way you used a pen to add dimension and the fact that you cut it out at all with carpel tunnel is AMAZING! I would love to know how I can cut your files with my e or e2- you have amazing work! TFS! I am a fellow hopper and am honored to have participated on this hop with you. I would love it if you would check out my blog and become a follower if you aren't already at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job on this, way better than I could of. I just can't color that well, but thank heavens the colored pencils I use allows for erasing or I would be in trouble. :)

    Sharyn
    sharynscreations.blogspot.com
    sharynknox @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!

    -Brittney
    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great, you never would tell you have carpal tunnel.

    I'm a follower of yours.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card! It looks like watercolor. There are some new markers out there now called Noir Spectium. They are supposed to be like copics. I have not tried them though. They are much cheaper than copics.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out just adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the card... and the circle background paper is lovely

    tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a cute turkey! My favorite part of dinner is pumpkin pie! Happy Turkey Day!
    Wishing you well
    Vicky
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's a cute little turkey, even if he did give you grief! I'm just getting into Copics and haven't had much time to play with them lately. And featherless turkeys seem to be happening everywhere! LOL My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is the leftovers, so I don't have to cook the next day!

    http://alysmom05.blogspot.com
    twprgirl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is very very nice!!! my favorite part is my husbands sausage stuffing :) Happy Thanksgiving... lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. To tell you the truth the more home made it looks the more love that has been put into it. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I really love your card!
    Hugs Alesia

    scrapaholicaef@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your coloring. try doing everything with rheumatoid arthritis. it is so hard. I dont do copics either. my fav part of dinner is the mash tatas and home made pumkpin pies. yummo.

    TFS

    craftingwithblue @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are much too hard on yourself. Your card is adorable. Btw, BIC Mark It pens are very inexpensive and are alcohol based like the Copics. They are a blast to color with. I hope you give it a try.

    I think my favorite part of Thanksgiving Dinner is when we share what we are thankful for. It's always a joy to hear what the kids share. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    stampinsnoopy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how ADORABLE! I can totally understand the pain associated with cutting him out! :( I hope your wrists & hands have recovered...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was so concerned about your hands that I forgot to mention my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner! My fav part of dinner is my pecan pies...I LOVE making Pecan Pies & pride myself on them...Dinner is not complete without them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's so cute-----Have a great Thanksgiving!!
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete