Looking For Something?

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenge Guest Designer

This month I have the honor of being a guest designer for the Tacky Tuesday's Challenge. This month's challenge is to use an owl cut and the word "hoo" on a card. You can use a Cricut cart or an a svg cutting file, as long as it's and owl it will work! I have to say, this was so much fun for me, and I had so much fun making my card as well. 

You can stop by Ruthie's blog HERE to see all the guest designers this month for Tacky Tuesday's Challenge. 

Here is my card 
"Happy Hoo-lidays"

For this card I used some older (like 3 years old, lol) CTMH patterned paper. The owl is from my website, Scraptastical Kreations, which you can head on over to by clicking HERE and pick up the owl cut freebie. I also used the new Garden Splendor set for the flower and the leaves, and the Calendar Cuties set for the Santa hat. You can use the owl freebie to enter the Tacky Tuesday's challenge over on Facebook. Just click HERE to get to the Tacky Tuesday's Challenge group on Facebook. 

Thanks for taking a peek at my card, and don't forget to come on over and enter your card today! : )
Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 


No comments:

Post a Comment