Looking For Something?

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Scrappy Space & Some Winners!!!

So, about a month ago I finished up my new and improved scrappy space. With the help of my awesome Mom and Dad!! Without them  my scrappy space would not have been possible!! A big, huge thanks to them!!

First, though, I want to share again with you the before pictures. 



Now that you've seen the before photos, let's go ahead and look at the after photos. 


This is an overall look at my scrappy corner. 


Here is the right side of my corner. 


Here is the left side of my scrappy corner. 


Here is a close up of my $2.00 shelf revamped, and my ribbon holder.
The shelf holds my flowers, buttons, and other little stuff in the baskets. 


Here is my middle shelf. We wound up painting it white. If you remember, it was a tanish color in the older photos. This was also one of my amazing $5.00 bargains too. I have also rearranged this some since these photos were taken, but at least you get the gist of it all. 


Here is my set of three shelves. The top shelf holds all my books, started but not finished layouts, etc.
I love these 3 shelves!! And, they were also another bargain!! For all three of them, $5 bucks! 


Here is where I keep all my alphabets, chipboard, brads, eyelets, and other small embellies. I've had these for quite some time, but I decided to go ahead and paint them black so it would all match. The ugly gray didn't cut it for me. : ) 

So there you go! My new and improved scrappy corner. I totally love it, and although I have changed a few things around, it's still awesome!! Thanks for taking a peek at my new scrappy space!!

NOW.... I'm sure you all want the WINNERS I have to share!! 


Back to School Blog Hop Day 1 winner

Is AmyJRockstar!! Congrats, Amy!! Please send me an email to scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com with your mailing addy and I will get your prize out to you. : ) 


Back to School Blog Hop Day 2 winner

is..... Edwina!! Congrats, Edwina!! Send me an email to scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com and I will get your prize sent on over to you! : ) 


Breast Cancer Awareness blog hop winner

is..... Karen!! Congrats, Karen! Please send me an email to scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com and I will get your prize on over to you!! 



Congrats to all the winners and thanks for taking a peek at my new scrappy space! Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Scrappin', 


Kristy 









14 comments:

  1. Your craft room turned out great.
    Congrats to winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good! Liked your before.... LOVE your after. Good job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you store the chipboard pieces, very cool idea!! Congrats to the winners!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new, improved scrappy corner! I changed mine all around and then was not able to work for a couple of weeks -- when I finally went back up, I was very pleasantly surprised because I had forgotten:-) Congratulations to your lucky winners!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is some awesome storage solutions at bargain prices to boot. LOVE IT! TFS
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scrappy corner came out awesome!! Can your Mom & Dad come here and help me??? xoxoxo
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky to have such an organised work area. You can spend ages now crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for new scraprooms!!! Yours is awesome! I bet you love spending time in there now, more than ever!

    My scraproom redo just got finished too, and I posted pics. Come take a peek if you get a chance!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for peeking!! Haha! I found the trim on the edge of my desk at both Home Depot and Lowes. Home Depot was much cheaper though. I'm glad you like the scrap storage! I've also seen it done in a full-size tote with hanging file folders (on the Crafty Storage blog) if you want to put large uncut pieces in there too. I just had smaller scraps though, so the shoebox-size tote worked for me.

    I LOVE the fact that you got such great bargains! We repurposed A LOT of stuff too. You're so lucky to have such a great mom and dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! love your new room. Great mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your new scrappy room. can I borrow your parents? smile! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room is amazing! I'm just about finished up with mine and everything's black, white, zebra and bright pink. It's so nice to have some organization, but I really love some of your ideas for storage so I may have to talk my hubby into getting me some of those little embellishment boxes (that were once gray). I would paint them black or white too. :0) I'm so excited to have won! Yay! Thanks so very much. I'm sending you an email right now, but if you don't get it, please send me one as mine end up lost sometimes.

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new craft room. That is what i need. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the corner craft table? Also all the other shelves and stuff. Thanks for sharing.
    keaunalynn@msn.com

    ReplyDelete