Looking For Something?

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Blog Hop





Hello everyone and welcome to the Breast Cancer Awareness blog hop!! We want to spread the news about this deadly disease that could be cured if it is diagnosed in time. I know that each and everyone of us has been touched by someone with cancer or has had it themselves. Please invite your family and friends to participate in the hop. Losing a family member, friend or even our pets is very difficult. I hope you all hop through this journey with us. This hop will start at 12:00am EST. 

Be sure you hop back to http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com and let her know what project you like the most. In order to be eligible for the blog candy, you must do this. 

You must leave a comment on each blog and become a member of each blog to be eligible for the candy, if you are already a member please mention that in your comment. I love to see how everyone creates a different project with the same instructions. The instructions for this hop is just to use "PINK". We have 3 sponsors for this hop.

Our first sponsor is Jillian Vance who's favorite color is pin and who will be offering a set of her stamps.


Our second sponsor is Michelle from Cloud 9. She is offering a $20.00 GC to use on her sight.

Jennifer Restivo will be offering a $10 GC to amazon.com or oh my crafts.

Here is the line up for this hop that will open their hearts and eye to help someone that may need your help.



21. Charity Donaldson http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com
22. VinDeeLoo (Denise Lewis) http://vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
26. Kristy Asche - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com (YOU ARE HERE)



Now here is my project for this hop. We had to create a hang tag, which is not my forte but I gave it my best shot! I don't think it came out too shabby. : )

For this tag I used the Sophisticated Scallops set and the Elegant Florals set from my website, Scraptastical Kreations 




For my blog candy, I am giving away a $10 GC to my website, Scraptastical Kreations
In order to be eligible for my individual blog candy, you must do the following

1. Stop by my fan page, become a fan & lets us know you came from the hop. 
2. Become a follower of this blog 
3. Leave a comment below (winner will be chosen from comments. Posting a comment on the fan page will also be verified).   

NOW... head on over to the creative Sylvia http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/ and she what she has created to share with all of you. 

19 comments:

  1. I adore the flower! Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! The pink flower is just the right touch.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cause for a hop. I love your project! Thanks for raising awareness and for the chance to win :)
    Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower, great project. Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristy Asche, I love your tag, you did a great job! Karen♥ karenskrafts1@aol.com

    karenskrafts1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag and the flower looks stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful tag Kristy. The flower is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think your tag came out great, so don't think it is not your forte......**new follower** heading over to your fan page! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty tag!
    new follower!

    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristy, I love your tag. Thank you so much for sharing with us and participating in this wonderful event for so many that have either had, have or has a person in their life with cancer of any kind. I am a follower and thank you for sharing with us and have a great weekend. Hugs, Dee:)

    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the flowers
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hang tag look wonderful. I follow both your blog and FB page (commented on FB also)
    Kathy
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lovely Lady! Tags are not my forte either, but you did a great job! Love it! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win. I'm a FB fan (Amy Courchaine) and left a comment over there. I follower you here as well. :0)

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway and stop by my blog for current hops I'm in and a chance to win even more blog candy!


    Hugs,
    Amy Jo (follower)

    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    Coordinator: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
    DT Member: http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristy this is so cute! Cute with the wrinkled paper in the back.
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tag! I've never really made one before, but seeing yours is giving me the inspiration to try! Yours came out so well!

    Well done on being part of such a worthy cause!

    I'm a new follower

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your card. What a nice twist on the pink ribbon symbol. TFS. Jearise in Lorby's World. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kristy what a fabby tag - i must make more of these myself. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tag! Very nice!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete