Looking For Something?

Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY LIL' BITS Blogiversary Hop


**Dog Gone Fun Blog Hop is 1 post below**

Welcome to Scraptastical Kreations and the MY LIL' BITS Blogiversary Hop!!! Today we are celebrating the 1st Anniversary of My Lil' Bits Blog!

If you've come from visiting Jeanine thanks for hopping along!! If you're just visiting and would like to start from the beginning you can go to http://lisa-craft-blog.blogspot.com . This hop will feature papercraft projects and anything goes! You will want to check out each blog for some great ideas and some sweet blog candy. My Lil' Bits is offering a great blog candy package so make sure to join the fun and hop along with us!!

Here is a single one page 12x12 layout I created. I used the Berry Sweet paper piecing pattern, as well as the Elegant Florals set from my store, Scraptastical Kreations. The paper is the Recollections berry paper from Michael's. I LOVE this paper!! It fits so well with this set! I hope you enjoyed this layout! 

BLOG CANDY

One winner will have the chance to win the Berry Sweet pattern set from Scraptastical Kreations
All you have to do is
1) Become a fan of Scraptastical Kreations on Facebook by clicking HERE
2) Leave a comment here AND on the FB page. 



Your next stop is Jamie L. Check it out and see what she has to show you today!!!
Thanks again for hopping along with us and sharing in the fun of My Lil’ Bits 1st Blogiversary!!

And here’s the order of the hop in case you need it along the way!

29 comments:

  1. Love love love the layout! It so adorable!

    Holly

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout...so pretty and girly!!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so adorable! I am a facebook fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this LO. It's berry cute lol. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LO is so cute! I love the Sweet Berries:) I love lots of little girl pages I need to do yet! I'm a fan on fb too!:)

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout, love everything about!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is adorable!! I love the paper too and the little bear peeking over the top is so cute! Thanks Kristy, for helping me celebrate my blogiversary! I really, really appreciate it!!

    Hugz
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is so cute. I have pictures of my two grandest daughters in a strawberry patch that I could put right on this page!!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Patti
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
    rossfam@wildblue.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, and fabulous work.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your LO is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing your lay out with us. I'm already a follower on face book.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that's a really cute layout!

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beauitiful LO! love the paper and love your cuts!TFS
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO!! I love what you do!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love the layout and your color combo!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the layout am a follower and like you on FS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow how cute is this?! I love these colors together and the design is clean. Great job. TFS.
    Susan
    itsmesusanp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness! that is sooo cute!!! i love it!!!! i would be so tickled to win it!!!! thanks for the chance!!!
    Have a scrap- happy day!
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this layout and I have the perfect little girl to put on it!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute LO....TFS!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great layout. that is wonderful.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. What can I say, your designs and creations are always amazing! I am just loving your eye for detail.
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Berry sweet layout! Love the bear peeking over the top!
    Daladypej@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the layout! The colors are perfect!! :) Glad we could be a part of the hop together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already follow you here and on Fb! Love this layout! Too sweet! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Layout! Lovin that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable layout! And you're right...the paper pack goes perfect with the pics!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. How cute! I always love your creations. :0) TFS and for the chance to win! I posted on the FB page as well as Amy Courchaine. :0)

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete