Looking For Something?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop Day 2

Thank you for hopping along in the Back to School Blog Hop. You will see and have seen many great school themed projects. If you happened to just luck upon this blog post, be sure to head back to Jamie's blog and start from the beginning. If you made your way here from Jearises's blog you're on the right track! 

Here is the complete line up just in case you get mixed up along the way. 


I was on a roll scrapping for myself, so I just stayed with it. I don't often get the time to scrap my own photo's much anymore, so this was a nice break from my everyday thing. I used some very old papers I have had for eon's for this layout. I also used the Whoo Loves School paper piecing pattern set from my store, Scraptastical Kreations again on this layout. 




Now, I'm sure all of you want some blog candy, right?? Well... here it is!! Today I am giving away the Whooo Loves School set. This is not assembled like yesterday's blog candy.

Here is what the entire set looks like. 


Now, all you have to do is: 

1) Leave a comment below 
2) Become a FB fan on my fan page HERE (if you're not already) 
3) Become a follower of my blog if you'd like (not required to win). 

Be sure to head on over to Brynn's blog and see what awesome project she has to share with you all today. Remember to stop back by tomorrow and see what great inspiration there is to be shared again! : ) 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy

21 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the paper piece set! TFS you so cute LO!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!!! your son with his sun glasses looks too cool for school :0) handsome boys!

    Staci
    staci412{@}optonline{.}net

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute TFS!!!!


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable layout! It's been fun hoping with you these past two days. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute as always Kristy, you do an awesome job. Ava

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute LO. Love the owl.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! TFS!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cute lay out. I love the owls. Thanks you so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am already a fan and a follower of your blog. Your layout is very cute! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous LO. Papers are too cute. Happy memories. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Layout love the owl. TFS


    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! But it makes me laugh... I can just hear my kids saying, "Not me!"

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done LO Kristy. I like how you used the theme, but it is bold and "grown up" for you big boys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your title. Great layout.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute layout - love the owl! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute layout, love the owls. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little owl it so cute,
    www.shelleysland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your LO is so adorable! Thanks for the chance to win this super cute file! I am already a follower and FB fan. :0)

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

    XO ~ Amy Jo
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. again! wonderful!!!! you are very talented and i always enjoy seeing your pages!!!

    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super fun LO!!TFS

    Liz
    decadeofscrap.blogspot.com
    beautydecade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The owls are adorable! Love the page, too!

    ReplyDelete