Looking For Something?

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to School Blog Hop Day 1

Thank you for hopping along in the Back to School Blog Hop. You will see and have seen many great school themed projects. If you happened to just luck upon this blog post, be sure to head back to Jamie's blog and start from the beginning. If you made your way here from Jearises's blog you're on the right track! 

Here is the complete line up just in case you get mixed up along the way. 


For today's project I decided I was going to scrap for myself! I created this single 12x12 layout of my youngest's first day back to school... uhhhem (clears throat) last year. I'm much further behind then last year, but ey... this is the photo that struck me first!

On this layout I used the Whoo Loves School paper piecing pattern set from my store, Scraptastical Kreations. I also used the Paper Studio school stack from Hobby Lobby. I LOVE their stacks! There is such a variety of papers to choose from.



Now, I'm sure all of you want some blog candy, right?? Well... here it is!! I am giving away the Whooo Loves School paper piecing set already assembled for you!

Here is what the entire set looks like. 


Now, all you have to do is: 

1) Leave a comment below 
2) Become a FB fan on my fan page HERE (if you're not already) 
3) Become a follower of my blog if you'd like (not required to win). 

Be sure to head on over to Brynn's blog and see what awesome project she has to share with you all today. Remember to stop back by tomorrow and see what great inspiration there is to be shared again! : ) 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy  


23 comments:

  1. Love the lo Kristy! Love the owls too!

    Staci
    staci412{@}optonline{.}net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout, Kristy!! :) Love the colors and design....

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kristy!! I love that a first day of school pic is the one that inspired you! Adorable cuts too!! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
    cardsbycg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your lay out, it's adorable. Thank you so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout!! Glad to be in this hop with you! Jessica bedolla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristy that is such a cute layout. thank you for sharing. Ava
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice layout! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute LO Kristy. I like the simple so we can focus on the photo. Did you show your son?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout!Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the LO, super cute. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute layout already a fan and follower. TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! I'm already a fan and follower. If it weren't for you, I would never have found the joys of blog hopping. : ) Thanks for sharing. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute layout!! I'm just like you much further behind than last year's school pics but I, too, scrap whatever strikes me first! Liked you on FB but for some reason am having problems with some of the blogs... the "Followers" are not showing up.

    ~ Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute TFS!!!!


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous back to school LO! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Luv the LO~so cute! I adore the Whoo Loves School paper piecing set! Thanks 4 sharing w/ us! I'm a follower of your blog via GFC & a long time fan of your FB page! prhmangel at gmail dot comLuv the LO~so cute! I adore the Whoo Loves School paper piecing set! Thanks 4 sharing w/ us! I'm a follower of your blog via GFC & a long time fan of your FB page! prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great layout! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love layouts and this one is just awesome. TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, I love that paper too! Can you believe, I have not been to a Hobby Lobby in probably 10 years or so! OMG! I have to go. Ours is actually expanding. I better go check it out. ;) Thanks for the motivation and for the chance to win this adorable set!

    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

    XO ~ Amy Jo - follower/fB fan
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kristy, like always your project is just wonderful!! i am already a fan and follower!!! TFS and the chance as blog candy!!!

    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great layout, I really need get my kids albums up to date. Great job!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete