Looking For Something?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TWO Winners.....

Yes, I am horrible with getting my winners posted in a timely manner. I guess that's what happens when life and business take a hold of you. We had football camp for 3 weeks and at the beginning of August went right into regular football, so to say the least it has been a mad house around here. Not to mention trying to get these rug rats ready to go back to school this week too. Phewwww... I'll be SUPER happy when it slows down! : ) 

Any whoooo.... I have a couple of winners here from two blog hops I was in recently. 

The first winner is from the Design Team Blog hop. The $10.00 GC to Scraptastical Kreations goes to Callyanne. Congrats, Callyanne! Please email me at scraptasticalkreations.com with your choice of files totally $10. You can see all of the files I have on the website here at Scraptastical Kreations. 


The next winner is from the It's My Birthday Blog hop. The winner of the $10 GC to Scraptastical Kreations is.............. mjblanhnik56 - Congrats!! Please email me at scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com with your selection of any files you would like totaling $10. You can view all the fun files here at Scraptastical Kreations.

Congrats to both winners and thanks so much for everyone having patience in me posting the winners, and also for hopping along on these two wonderful hops!! 

1 comment: