Looking For Something?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

SURPRISE Birthday Blog Hop!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBORAH!!



Welcome to the Happy Birthday Deborah SUPRISE Birthday Blog Hop!!! Today is Deborah from Scrapping Mama's Birthday. Some of her awesome friends have decided to have a BIG SURPRISE BIRTHDAY HOP since we all can't be in the same place for a SURPRISE party!!! So, this is the next best thing! This blog hop is a one day blog hop to wish a very special woman (fellow crafter) a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sooooo.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Deborah (aka Scrapping Mama). 


If you are coming from Amber's blog you're on the right track! If you just lucked up on this blog post, then head back to Lisa's blog HERE and start from the beginning. We've had so much fun creating this hop  and keeping it a secret from Deborah, which wasn't easy! You will visit some amazing bloggers who want to wish Deborah the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! We've each created a card, or something EXTRA special just for her! You will see some lovely projects and even have a chance to win some blog candy. : ) 

NOW... Let's get this party started!!! 

Here is the complete line up. 


Now... Here is my SUPRISE birthday card for Deborah. I know the picture isn't the greatest and I apologize. Hope you enjoy, Deborah!! And, I hope you have a very special day!!!
I challenged myself to use up some of my scraps, so that's what I did with this card.
I also used the Birthday Candle and the Sophisticated Scallops from Scraptastical Kreations. : ) 


Now on to a little blog candy.... 
If you follow my blog and become a Facebook follower HERE...
You will win the Scraptastical Kreations "Let's Celebrate" birthday file.

Hurry and head on over to see what surprise Dawn has to share with everyone for Deborah's surprise birthday hop! http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/

36 comments:

  1. Great card! Love it! TFS!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card...
    I now am following both here, and on facebook
    kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com
    kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Long time follower here :). Thanks for wishing Deb a great birthday!
    Dawn @ designsthatdelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the candle character!! This is a fun birthday card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, just made me smile when I saw it. TFS

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling... new follower and fan!! Lynda @ Memories in Tyme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, sweet- just adorable. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable, Kristy! No doubt Deborah will love it. TFS!

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Well I've got the fb follower covered but still working on blog follower. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't have to count this post but just wanted to tell you to ignore the email. I'm a follower now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FUN card creation! And happy birthday to Deb! I wish her a day filled with family, friends, fun ... and CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. whata super cool blog...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBORAH!!!!
    great project TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this cute card!!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    blessedonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Birthday card for Deb. I follow your blog and FB page.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card! Happy Birthday wishes to Deb!

    follower on both..

    luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card love that smile on the candle Nice hopping with you.
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday Deborah!
    Great card!
    Alison
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cute card !
    i love the work done
    happy bday again deborah ! you are really nice as u all love her so much
    i m sorry i dont have facebook .. so following you here only
    i m now following you !
    hugs
    mallika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kristy~ OH WOW! how sweet of you to partispate in this hop for me.. I'm almost speachless :-) I LOVE YOUR card is so very very cute! THANK_YOU my friend THANK YOU!!!I want to thank your followers for leaving my birthday wishes here on your blog..They are all very sweet!
    THANKS LOVE~
    Deborah ~ Scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Card is way to cute and funny! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Deborah You are a very lucky lady to have such great friends.Love the candle, I am a follower on FB and your Blog.

    Linda

    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Deborah... great friends!!! Super cute card, love his smile! I am already a follower!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am also a FB Fan!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is so cute!!! I love the face on the candle.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Surprise!! Great card for just being scraps! Happy Birthday Deb!
    melissaseme at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Deborah... hope you have a blessed day...What a great idea to have a surprise hop...Great project
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesignsATyahooDOTcom
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card,Follower of your blog,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful card. Love the big candle. Happy Birthday Deborah!
    I am a follower, but I don't have a facebook account.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute card!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. How adorable is that!! I love it, super cute card!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I adore this card. Super cute. Nice being on the hop with you.
    Ashley
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a really , really cute card!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute card Kristy. I want to thank you for joining me on this hop and for making Deborah's birthday a very memorable birthday for her.You have a big heart and I am so honored to be in this hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Candle is looking so nice. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete