Looking For Something?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My 1st Halloween Layout

Hey Scrappy Friends,

I know a lot of you that follow my blog do not do the whole Facebook thing, so I thought I would take a few minutes to share with everyone a layout that I created and shared on the fan page yesterday. I created this layout using the "A Haunted Halloween" set from Scraptastical Kreations. You can find that set HERE if you're interested. 

Along with that patterns I used the Halloween Recollections paper pack from Michael's. I LOVE these packs!! They're SO worth the money! You get 24 sheets of paper and 4 pieces per design and there are 6 designs in the pack ALL for only $4.99!! What a steal! It was awesome when they had a sale a few weeks ago and they were 3 for $10! You can get 2 or more layouts out of one pack of paper! Awesome!! 

Now on to the layout. This is titled "My 1st Halloween". I'm super happy with the way this one came out. I wanted my bears to be a little bit bigger but I made a goof, and it all worked out in the end. 


I hope I have inspired you to create something Halloween with this layout. It will be upon us very soon! It seems like this year is totally flying by!!! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. It look as a spider man house, I like it so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete