Looking For Something?

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Becky's Birthday Blog Hop



Welcome to Becky's Birthday Blog Hop. First, I would like to wish Becky a HUGE Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fabulous day, Becky!! 

The hop line up is a bit lengthy, but grab your coffee and a donut and hop along with us. You will not be disappointed and there is so many great projects to be seen, as well as lots of blog candy to win. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the hop! 

Here is the complete line up

4. Dandy (Dandylicious Creates) - http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com
8. Kristy - www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com (YOU"RE HERE) 

Our projects for today were to incorporate one or more of the following: Polka dots, fairies, cherries, pin-up girls, or a 1950's theme. For my project I chose to go with the cherries. So, here is my cherry gift card holder. The sentiment is suppose to say "Wishing You a Cherri-ful BIRTHDAY".Yes, I made a mistake and didn't even realize it until I was cropping my photo. OOPS! lol 



Now for my blog candy, you will have a chance to win a $10 GC to www.scraptasticalkreations.com all you have to do is: 
1) Become a follower here 
2) Stop by and become a fan on my fan page HERE
(be sure to post on our wall and let us know you came by from the hop) : ) 
3) Leave a comment here 

Easy Peasy!! 

Now head on over to see what the wonderful and creative Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com  has to share with you. 

Thank you for hopping along with all of us and celebrating Becky's birthday. : ) 

Happy Scrappin & Hoppin', 

Kristy 

36 comments:

  1. what a super cute project Kristy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your example
    and already a fan
    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cherry paper! So cute!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project, great colors.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cherry paper! Already a follower!

    http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 'cherriful' card! And makes me happy to know I am not the only one who makes boo boos:-) I am a fan and follower...
    jejaeb (at) cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute, love those cherry's. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the cherries and the papers. I am a follower and a Fan on FB.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous. The colours are so vibrant and fresh. Love hopping with you :)

    Linda xx

    lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy adorable card! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cherries are too cute!!
    BobbisTresure at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is adorable Kristy! Thanks for being apart of my special day and this hop!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card. Love the sentiment. Nice being on the hop with you.
    Ashley
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a follower of your blog and a facebook fan. I left a message there too. I love your card! It is beautiful! You did a wonderful job making it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a sweet card :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Already a follower,Love the cherries,great card.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute creation! I like the cherries.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love cherries! Too cute! TFS callyAnn(follower and FB fan)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the cherry part of this hop! That stinks about your sentiment, I hate when that happens! You should be able to just glue another sentiment on top though and be ready to go!

    bborre at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the card! im already a follower, and left a message on fb!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  21. First off love your cards
    second I did as you posted for your blog candy...
    thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still like your card!!!
    I think it's cute!!!
    am already a follower and now a FB fan..

    imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute card! love teh cherry paper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card!!! Love the paper.

    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. The card is very nive, all the cherries ar making me crave a Sundae.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
    Josie
    cojoc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a pretty card -- love those papers. I'm a new follower and have liked your FB page. TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your gift card holder. I follow both blog and facebook page.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute GCH Love the cherries. Already a fowllower her and on FB.
    Big Blog Hugs!! *Janet*
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute Kristy. I want one!! Maybe I can make this too. Well done. (I didn't see your mistake until you pointed it out. we are all human.)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute card! I didn't even notice the mistake until I read what about it!


    Samantha
    http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful card!I'm a new follower to your blog and FB.

    scraphappyvic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the card!! And I wouldn't have ever noticed the typo!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. There is an award for you on my blog! Congratulations!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Birthday card is so cute. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete