Looking For Something?

Monday, August 22, 2011

29 Again Birthday Blog Hop


Welcome to the 29 ? AGAIN birthday blog hop , We are so glad you have decided to join us today for This is a ONE day blog hop that will last all day today, from 12:00 am to 11:59 pm.


We've had so much fun creating this hop, and we have a wonderful lineup with some oh-so talented creators. You will see some lovely projects having to do with a birthday theme, and you will also have a chance to win some blog candy along the way, which will include some grand prizes that are being sponsored by Tricie at (www.littlescrapsofheavedesigns.com). Tricia has been nice enough to donate $20.00 in free files and Kristal from (www.gettingcricky.com) is also donating a stamp set for us. Scrappingmama will also be donating a bunch of craft items as well. Don't forget each hop participant will have their own little individual blog candy too. Sooo... be sure you comment on all of the blogs in this hop. 

Now... on to my project.... Well... I am having some technical difficulties with my camera. I will try and get my project up just as soon as I figure out what the problem is. Sigh... techie issues are such a bummer!

BUT I do still have some blog candy for you!! 

I am giving away $15.00 in free files from my store www.scraptasticalkreations.com
To win all you have to do is
1) Become a Fan on my FB Fan page HERE
2) Leave a comment on the fan page (even if you're already a fan)
3) Leave a comment below.

Easy peasy!!

Now head on over to Amber's blog http://www.pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/ and see what she has to share with everyone.

Also, be sure to scroll down to see the grand prize blog hop details.

Here is the complete line-up 





What is the grand prize you ask??? 


The lovely, talented Tricia from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is sponsoring us with $20.00 in files.

Kristal from Getting Cricky has been nice enough to give us one of her FABULOUS stamp sets - Positive Thoughts.

And, Scrappingmama is giving lots of scrapping items and a custom made card.

To be ELIGIBLE for the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY you MUST

1) Become a follower of EVERY blog in this hop
2) Leave a comment on EVERY blog in this hop. 
3. Become a fan of the Scrappingmama-Crafts.4 
Leave a comment on Scrappingmama-Crafts FB Fan Page so we know you stopped by
(even if you are already a fan you MUST do this).  

  Thanks so much for joining us today and we all hope you have enjoyed the hop. 

Don't forget to head on over to Amber's blog http://www.pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com and see what she has for you. 

Happy Scrappin' & Hoppin', 

Kristy 
 

31 comments:

  1. Kristy!!! What a bummer that you are having issues with your camera---it'll work soon!!! Thank you so very much for participating in the birthday blog hop and the privilege of gleaning from you!!! Be so blessed!! bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower, can't wait to see what you created!! I just became a fan on your facebook page as well!!

    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All requirements met :0) Thanks for the opp to win some fab candy!
    Staci
    staci412 at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been a follower and look forward to seeing your creation...darn technical stuff!! LOL... I am also a fan on facebook!!


    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning. I am already a follower. I hope things work out with your camera and we get to see your project. I know it will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pooooo. Love your creations! I'll try n check back later. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything works out with your camera. It has been so much fun being in the hop with you.
    Happy Stampin,
    Nicolette
    www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
    beyondscrapin.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your creations. New follower
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and what a great way to celebrate you 29th AGAIN....TFS!!!!

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are helping Deb celebrate her Birthday! Can't wait to see your project, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will return to see your creation . Having issues with blogger this is the third time I've tried to leave a message hop this one takes. Love your blog BTW. Hapy to be hopping with you.
    Big Blog Hugs! *janet*
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have to see anything to know you did a great job on it:-)!! I am a fan, follower, customer.......
    jejaeb (at)cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you're having camera issues. I would love to see your project when you get it figured out.



    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or racincrafts at aimdot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I am a new foller of your blog and FB! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sponsoring the blog candy....I will check back later to see if you won the battle with the camera. =)
    Justina
    http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com
    justina1218 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey kristy !
    i m already loving your project n this hop ..
    thanx fer the offer of blog candy
    i m really sorry but i dont have facebook .. i hopw i m still eligible .. i have followed ur blog
    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked your facebook page and left a comment their. sorry ur camera is giving u trouble hope to see ur project soon. thanks for the chance to win. Im also a follower of your blog.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree! Tech issues drive me crazy! I am still trying to figure out how to set up my own blog. Oh well That's Life! Hope you get it straightened out soon. Have a good day! Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you get your camera fixed soon. I cannot wait to see your project! I do love the Halloween LO though! TFS CallyAnn(follower of course:)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. New follower! Can't wait to see your project later!! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your camerma, I will check back later.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I went to your FB page and was able to see your great Green Easel Card. Fabulous!! TFS!
    cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a new follower here and a fan on facebook. I will be hopping back by later to check out your project.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm a new follower, love your blog design and sorry we can't see your pic just yet....I'll check back. All this techie stuff is NO FUN! I just want the creative part. LOL
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm sure your project is awesome! I can't wait to see it. Techie issues are the worst!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Don't you just hate technical difficulties!!
    Z
    scrappinwithz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds like my camera always picking the wrong time to kirk out!Hope you can figure it out :)
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Uh oh! I hate technical problems too! Hope you get it figured out quickly. I'll try to stop back later to see your project. I'm already a follower.

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looking forward to your project reveal!

    http://craftylam(dot)blogspot(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I will pop back to see your creation. I am follower here and on facebook.
    Barbara B
    http://barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your work is so nice. I can say it a creative blog.

    ReplyDelete