Looking For Something?

Monday, July 18, 2011

Scraptastical Kreations Blog Hop Winner

We all had such a fun and amazing time with the blog hop and mini crop on the fan page. It was truly loads of fun. Lots of great projects were shared and tons of games were played. The DT did an awesome job with all their projects. We hope you all were inspired through out the hop and mini crop, and we hope to do another very soon for you all. 

With all that said a winner has been chosen using random.org for the grand prize of $50 in free patterns. And, without further ado the winner is Judy!! Congrats Judy. Judy said: "Love the card using the cherrish file ... giving me great ideas! I am already a follower and fan and already hopped over...." Congrats again, Judy and please contact me at scraptasticalkreations@gmail.com. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Judy. Have fun with your new toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I was just casually reading the FB feeds and see that the winner was announced. Clicked over here and see that I won!! I have never in my life been as lucky as I was on this Hop!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have bought so many of the files that there may not be $50 of ones I don't have :-)

    ReplyDelete