Looking For Something?

Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Cowboy

Howdy everyone!!

Here is a quick layout that I created the other day. This is the first layout I have scrapped for myself in quite some time. I have to say it was actually nice to scrap for myself for once. I'm hoping to do more scrapping for myself here in the very near future. I am so far behind on my own scrapping and the photos just continue to pile up!! I think I forgot what it was like to actually scrap for myself - it felt kinda weird. : ) 

So.... here is the layout I created "Little Cowboy" this is my youngest nephew when he was about 9/10 months old. He is now 6 years old. That goes to show you just how behind I am! Needless to say I haven't scrapped any of my boys' photos in a long time either! 


For this layout I used some very old Cosmo Cricket paper and the paper piecing patterns are from my Western set at Scraptastical Kreations

Here is the entire Western Set 
Thank you for taking a peek at my layout. I hope to be sharing many more with you very soon!! : )

Happy Scrappin' 

Kristy 

2 comments:

  1. Like I said on Facebook...this is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute!!! And the little one is a really cutie pie. Great paper piecing set. TFS

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete