Looking For Something?

Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's My Birthday Blog Hop

Welcome crafting friends to the "It's My Birthday Blog Hop" 
July 22nd -24th
8 am - 11:30 pm 


First I would like to wish Rachelle a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope your day is a blast, Rachelle!! : ) 

Thank you for joining us and helping to celebrate Rachelle's birthday!! A huge, super happy birthday to her!! Rachelle does have a few hop rules so here there: In support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for the grand prize you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment on each day. You must become a follower of Creations by Rachelle AND become a fan on Rachelle's Facebook fan page by clicking HERE. Have fun hopping and enjoy all of the projects created by wonderful, talented friends! 

If you have made it here from Cheri's Blog you are on the right track! If you just happened to luck up on this blog posting today, then be sure to head on over to Rachelle's blog and start at the beginning. 

This hop runs from the 22nd to the 24th, so be sure to stop by everyday. You have plenty of time to make it through the hop. Tell your friends about the blog hop via Facebook or Twitter and link it up HERE to Rachelle's blog to get an extra chance at the "grand prize". 

Here is the complete line up 
(click on their names to get to their blog) 












Kristy (YOU ARE HERE) 


Lezlye

Day 3 Project

I wanted to do a little bit of scrapping for myself today so I decided I would create this single layout. This is my son on his 5th birthday. I used DCWV Celebrate stack and the "Let's Celebrate" paper piecing pattern from Scraptastical Kreations. This is my typical personal scrapping style with a paper piecing spin. I LOVE how this came out.



Day 2 Project

I had a horrible migraine last night and wasn't able to get a paper project done for you all, but I did get this sweet digital card done. I used the cake from the "Let's Celebrate" set at Scraptastical Kreations. The other elements are various free digital elements.


Now on to my project for you today!! I created this sweet birthday card using one of Scraptastical Kreations paper piecing patterns. I used the Birthday Bear single pattern and the Celebration DCWV paper stack.

Day 1 Card


Now you want some blog candy?? Well... I am giving away a $10 GC to Scraptastical Kreations.
All you need to do is 
1) Become a Follower of this blog 
2) Become a fan on my Facebook Fan page HERE and let me know you stopped by from the hop : ) 
3) Leave a comment here letting me know you've done the above. : ) 

Now head on over to Ashley's blog and see what awesome creation she has to share with you. Thanks for hopping along with us for Rachelle's birthday. We hope she has had a very special day!! : ) 

34 comments:

  1. Very cute creation, Kristy!! I love the paper you chose and the bear is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Kristy! I love it..I love Bears :)
    Thank You for sharing my special day with me.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love the paper and the bear. Fellow blog hop stopper.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really nice and I love DCWV! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card... love the bear! I am a follower and a fan on FB. Visit me too at: pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card using your great files and it is just beautifully done! You know I am a follower and fan :-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card!!! I just love everything you make!! I was AAF on FB but I am a new follower of your blog!! TY for the chance to win!!

    handmadetearbears@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love all the colors! I am a follower here and on facebook. TFS!

    Cherie
    www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com
    cherielz72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already follow and am a FB fan! :) I love the teddy bear.

    kteachone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable card. I love it. Glad to be on the hop with you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. am a follower of your blog and on facebook/twitter.

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!! I'm a follower on here and Facebook now.

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, luvin the bear with the balloons.


    jjocarlson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great digi card for day 2! I sure hope you feel better today .. I feel for you :-(
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bear and the stripe paper combinations you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Digi card is awesome!
    I love what you did.
    TFS!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Birthday cake card... love the bright fun colors! TFS! pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your digi card! Great job, Kristy! Super bright and fun!! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    I love your cards they are so cute and colorful!
    I am now a follower of your blog. Please stop by my blog and say hi.

    http://countryladydesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry about your migraine. My hubby gets those too, and they are NO fun at all. Your digital card came out super cute though!! Thanks for sharing!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute and fun!

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! you ave been a busy girl, each project is just adorable. TFS! and for the chance to win the blog candy.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute project thanks for sharing your talnet

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh! I love the layout and I love the paper piecings, too! Can I borrow the idea:-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! By the way could not find your group on facebook :( :(

    http://stamped-by-hand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great projects! I love all bright colors you used :) TFS

    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all of your projects. great job. I love love the happy birthday bear. very cut. thanks for the chance to win
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm back for day 3!! I love your layout!! It looks like something out of a magazine! And I'm so in love with the little teddy bear!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your LO is wonderful, I love the pages chosen for this! TSFS!
    lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a follower of the blog and facebook. Just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All of your projects are awesome! I just found out about the hop tonight and have been trying for a couple of hours to backtrack and catch all of the projects everyone has made. I have been a follower for several months now.

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. very cute cards. thanks rhondie

    ReplyDelete