Looking For Something?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrate Freedom Blog Hop Day 4

Welcome to the Celebrate Freedom Blog Hop. This blog hop runs from July 1st through July 4th. If you are coming from Cherie you’re on the right track. If you just joined us, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us. We’ve had so much fun creating this hop, and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented creators. You will see some lovely projects having to do with celebrating freedom and the 4th of July theme and have a chance to win some blog candy along the way, including some grand prizes which are being sponsored by Lisa from Honeybearz Designs and she is the first blog on the hop. In order to be eligible for the grand prizes you must leave a comment on every blog in the hop and become followers to all the ladies in the hop also.Be sure to come back everyday between July 1st and July 4th because all blogs in this hop will post a new project each day. Lisa from Honeybearz Designs will be picking the grand prize winners from all the comments left throughout the 4 days.

Now on to my project. I went with another digital layout for today. I have not had much extra time this week to get down to my scrappy corner, so digital it is. The more I play, the more I like each digital layout I create. I think this is my favorite digi I have done thus far (I've only done 5 or 6) : )  Thanks for looking!  : ) 



BLOG CANDY 
Some fun scrappy goodies to play with. You won't be disappointed! : ) 

1. Become a follower here on my blog
2. Come and "like" my fanpage on Facebook
3. Leave a comment below 

Now go ahead and hop over to Nicolette's blog  www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

19 comments:

  1. your dad looks great on this page. I love the sentiment. I am curious how to print 12X12?
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice digi-layout of a very nice Dad.

    Fondly,

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome layout. I just love the paper! Thanks for sharing your projects for the last 4 days. I have enjoyed the hop a lot! Happy 4th!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i that ever cute
    It came together beautifully
    Love the paper and the Frame
    I am a follower and look forward to see what you come up with next
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
    perderg{at}Q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! TFS!

    Cherie
    www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com
    cherielz72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout. The papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the LO! Happy 4th!
    melissaseme at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, and a perfect way to honor your Dad!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great digi layout! What software do you use? I need to try it sometime!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout. I am already a follower and already like you on FB
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is so special. I love it. TFS and the chance to win. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout and perfect sentiment :-)

    -Sam :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
    SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have found that for me, masculine layouts are difficult to do but you have nailed it with this one! Very nice job..

    transport7800@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Layout of the "All American Dad"!!! Nice work!!!

    http://justdoingwhatilikebest.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe that this is the end of the line... Thanks for a GREAT Hop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layout Kristy. The papers look great together. Thank you for being a part of this hop with me and for sharing your wonderful creations with all of us. I really appreciate it. Thanks again a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout!


    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project....thanks, thanks, thanks!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete