Looking For Something?

Friday, June 17, 2011

LONG OVER DUE - Winner from the Ribbon and Rhinestones Blog Hop

It has been a crazy mad house around here with a 63 page custom 12 x 12 album order and my son's baseball games and practices. Not to mention everyday life of cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the boys, lol. Sometimes I forgot I was suppose to do that, lol. J/K!! I just wish I could forget about having to do that sometimes and stay wrapped up in my scrappy corner all day long! 


Any who I'm sure you're ready for a winner, right??? The winner of two hand made cards with their choice of theme is Haidee!! Congrats, Haidee!!! 



Haidee said...
You did a fab job girlie!!!
                                                       You did rock on this card!!!!!



Haidee - You can shoot me an email using the "contact me" button on my blog, or shoot me a message through Facebook. : ) 

1 comment: